CHAPTER 18

It's morning. Rain and Beam are still asleep. Phayu has bought their new house and plans to tell Rain today.

The house is in a forest and is very secluded.

Their new house:

Phayu gets ready to go to their new house to get the keys from the previous owner

Phayu gets ready to go to their new house to get the keys from the previous owner. Before he leaves he feeds the cat then kisses Rain and Beam on the forehead to say goodbye.
~~~~
Rain wakes up from Beam's crying. Rain picks up baby Beam and feeds her.

" Where's Daddy?" Rain says in a baby voice talking to Beam.

Rain looks around the room and checks in the bathroom for a minute but Phayu is noWhere to be found.

Rain feels a wave of panic. Phayu has not left Rain's side since Rain has given birth.

"Where is Phayu?" Rain says to himself over and over again.

Rain is scared of not knowing where Phayu is and starts to hyperventilate.
Rain calls Phayu on the phone.

"Hello" Phayu says

"Where are you?" Rain says snuffling from crying

" What happened?" Phayu says back, concerned.

" I miss you Phayu, I love you, please come back." Rain says crying harder.

" I'm on my way back, I promise. I love you" Phayu says

Phayu gets back and when he walks through the door. Rain hugs him tightly while Beam is laying in her baby bed.

"Please don't leave me again, I love you please." Rain pleads

"I'm sorry, I will never leave you again" Phayu says while hugging Rain back.
~~~~
Rain finally calms down and Phayu decides to tell Rain about moving. The reason Phayu left this morning.

" Rain, I have been meaning to tell you something and it has to do with me leaving this morning." Phayu says

" Are you leaving again?" Rain says about to cry again.

" No of course not Rain, I love you. I could never leave you." Phayu says, trying to calm Rain down.

The baby starts crying because Rain is crying. Phayu picks Beam up and sits by Rain. Phayu calms the baby and Rain down. Phayu has a very serious sit down conversation with Rain.

" We need a new place to start our journey as parents. A place to start our family. A house. A home. I need a place where I know my family is safe and I don't think it's here. The sire is not trustworthy and I want you and our baby to be safe. I found this beautiful place where we can start making memories with our daughter. I really want to know how you feel about this. I know it's been an emotional rollercoaster since you have met me. Please be honest with me Rain." Phayu says

Rain holds Phayu's hand.

"You know where ever you go I go. All I want is for our family to be together. Whatever is the best option for our family is what I want. This is the first time I have had a family and I am not taking my chances in losing it." Rain says in a serious voice.

"I also only want what's best for our family. Rain, you and Beam are my reasons for giving everything my all and I want you to know that." Phayu says

Phayu holds Rain's face and says " you are the love of my life and no matter what happens just know I will be there for you."