CHAPTER 15

Night falls once again. Rain can't wait to go shopping tomorrow. Rain hasn't been out in a while. He has been doing his college courses online, so he doesn't leave the colony.

Rain misses the outside world but he is also scared of it. Before Phayu, Rain felt no love and felt the world was targeting him. Very bad people left him scarred physically and mentally and he never wants to experience that again.

~~~~~

It's morning and the sun is shining. Rain and Phayu take a shower together and are getting ready to go shopping. Rain,Phayu and Phayu's parents get in the car to go to the mall.

After they went to multiple stores in the mall, Rain needed to go to the restroom. Rain told them he could go by himself but, as he was off to the restroom he started to feel sick. He had been walking around the mall for about two hours and hadn't eaten. His baby bump also makes his back ache.

After Rain left the restroom. He Sat down on the closest bench. He was about to call Phayu when he saw a store with costumes.

After a few minutes of sitting on the bench he walks over to the store and looks around. Rain smiled at one of the costumes. It was a sexy black cat outfit that came with a cute ear headband, a tail, and a collar. Rain thought it would be nice to surprise Phayu. So he brought it and returned to Phayu and his parents.

" No wonder you took so long. I was starting to get worried. What did you get?" Phayu says, looking at the bag.

"Just more baby stuff," Rain says giggling.

"We should leave now, we got everything the baby would need and I'm sure Rain needs a break." Kinn says

When they got back to their room and said their goodbyes to kinn and Porsche, Rain relaxed in the bed while Phayu put everything away.

Phayu then built the baby bed and swing they bought. When he was done, Israel their cat jumped in the baby swing and made it his new bed.

Phayu walked over to Rain and saw him fast asleep. He laid next to Rain and pulled him into his arms and fell asleep.

~~~~~

Rain is three weeks away from giving birth. The doctor is going to give him a check up. Rain and Phayu have been avoiding knowing the gender of the baby, regardless of its sex. they still will love him or her. All they wanted to know is if the baby was healthy.

When the doctor does the check up. The doctor sees that everything looks good. Rain was so relieved and cried tears of joy.

Phayu is so happy to have met Rain, he doesn't know where he would be without him.