CHAPTER 11

Phayu and Prapai will be back tomorrow but Rain doesn't want to wait that long.

Rain starts feeling sick to his stomach and runs to the bathroom. He throws up viciously in the toilet. The mark on his Neck sends shock waves down his body.

He suddenly feels the urge to be Engulfed in Phayu pharmoans. He wants Phayu scent on him and wants to tell everyone that Phayu is his and only his.

Rain opens the wardrobe in their room filled with Phayu and his clothes. He puts on one of Phayu's hoodies and sits in the wardrobe all curled up. The wardrobe is very compact and cramped but Rain still managed to fit inside.

Rain loved how snuggled he was surrounded by Phayu's Pheromoans. He felt more Tired than usual and fell asleep in the wardrobe.

~~~~~

It was almost seven o'clock and Phayu and Prapai returned to the colony. They had come back Early. They were supposed to come back tomorrow afternoon but they had finished their business early.

Phayu and Prapai went to the ballroom to the Sire to discuss new information from their trip. After Phayu went to his room. He walked in and put his stuff down.

He looked around and didn't see Rain. He thought maybe Rain was with Sky and layed down.

After 10 minutes had passed he heard a creak from the wardrobe. The door of the wardrobe has cracked open. He got up and opened the door. It was Rain sleeping soundly in between their clothes. Rain has his hoodie on that made Rain look small.

"Rain" Phayu says

Rain moved his position a little bit and didn't open his eyes. Rain was in a deep sleep. Phayu picks up Rain into his hands and carries him to the bed.

Rain eyes slowly open and stare at Phuya. Phayu is confused.

"Why were you in the wardrobe?" Phayu asked Rain.

"It was comfortable. I was busy nesting. Why did you do that?" Rain says angrily.

Rain gets overwhelmed, stressed and starts to cry.

Why is Rain being so moody and emotional? Was it something I did? Phayu thought to himself.

Sky walks in unexpectedly with prapai.

Sky sees Rain crying "What are you doing Phayu?" Sky says angrily and protectively.

Sky walks over to Rain. "Phayu ruined everything," Rain told Sky.

"What did he do?" Prapai asked

"He ruined my nest," Rain said angrily.

Phayu can't even comprehend anything right now. He didn't even notice Rain's nest. He's never had an omega before so, he didn't know.

" How couldn't you see him nesting, Phayu? Have you never been with an omega or something? I know it's been years since you've had your alpha instincts but anyone would notice that." Prapai says

"I've never been with an omega when I was an alpha." Phayu says

"How did you even last in ruts then?" Prapai chuckles in amazement.

Phayu ignores Prapai and focuses on Rain.

"I'm sorry Rain, I didn't know" Phayu says softly to Rain.

Rain turns away from Phayu. " Let me talk to Rain alone," Phayu tells Sky and Prapai.

Sky gives Phayu a look of disgust and Prapai guides Sky out the door with him and closes the door. Now Phayu is alone with Rain.

Phayu grabs Rain's hands.

"I'm sorry Rain, please forgive me. I promise I didn't mean to mess up your nest." Phayu says

They sit in silence for minutes which felt like hours in Phayu eyes.

"Can I help you make a new one?" Phayu says

Rain looks at Phayu and slowly nods his head yes. Rain smiles shyly at the thought of building a new nest with Phayu.