CHAPTER 6

Rain is asleep while Phayu is right next to him. It's morning and it's Rain's second day living in the colony. Vampires only need Three hours of sleep every day. A Fledgling usually needs more sleep than a vampire.

Rain wakes up and gets up.

"Phayu, can we go to my place to collect some of my things?" Rain says

Phayu hesitates first but agrees. Phayu hands Rain him some clothes of his.

" bathe then feed and we will go, okay?" Phayu says

Rain grabs Phayu's arms.

" Can I feed in the bath? I want to please" Rain says shyly.

"If you want," Phayu says while yawning. He didn't get any sleep because he loves watching Rain sleep or anything he does.

Rain smiles to himself and walks to the bathroom while Phayu follows. In the bathroom there are two sinks, a waterfall shower, a toilet, and a big platform sunken bathtub. Phayu walks over to the bath and runs the water. Rain walks to the sinks and looks over beside to see a shelf filled with different assortments of good smelling soaps. Rain picks one up. The scent was lime. It hasn't been used like the other soaps. Rain opens the lid and smells the lime scent. It smelled like Phayu pheromones.

"It's ready" Phayu says, snapping Rain out of his thoughts.

"Can we use this one?" Rain says

"You like that scent?" Phayu responded curiously with a question.

Rain nods his head yes shyly. Rain hands Phayu the soap and he pours it in the bathtub. Phayu helps Rain strip. When Rain takes off his last article of clothing which is his shirt it reveals a long scar on his stomach. Phayu is surprised and worried. Rain had completely forgotten about it and quickly covered it with his hands.

"Are you okay?" Phayu says concerned

"Yeah" Rain says

Phayu doesn't want to force him to open up about it, so he ignores it and strips. They both get in. Rain is sitting in-between Phayu legs while Phayu is leaning back relaxing. Rain loves the smell of the soap.

"This is nice, don't you think?" Rain says

Phayu nods his head in agreement. Rain starts to smell Phayu pheromones. Lust fills Rain's head.

" Rain, you need to feed now okay?," Phayu says in a serious tone.

Although Rain has only been feeding since he met Phayu. It is unhealthy for a Fledgling to not feed for the first couple of days of becoming one. So he needs the most he can get.

Rain turns towards Phayu facing him. Rain's intrusive thoughts take over. Rain licks and kisses Phayu's neck gently, Making Phayu flinch.

"Rain feed" Phayu repeats himself

Rain then goes up to Phayu ear and sucks on it.

"You're being very naughty right now, are you listening?" Phayu says in a seductive voice.

"I want you, please?" Rain whispers in Phayu ears.