CHAPTER 12

Phayu is new to Rain's mood swings so he decides to bring the doctor to their room for a visit.

Rain has been moody and wanting blood like crazy. Rain has been waking Phayu up at night and wanting blood and attention.

He gets easily offended when he is not Phayu's center of attention. He sometimes kicks Phayu out of the room when Phayu does any minor thing wrong.

Phayu wants to know what's going on. It's been going on for weeks now. He regretted leaving Rain for a business trip.

The doctor runs some tests on Rain. The doctor finds out what the cause of Rain's madness.

The doctor and Phayu step out the room.

" Rain's pregnant" the doctor says

"How?, he hasn't had his heat?" Phayu response

"It's not impossible to get an omega pregnant when not in heat and Rain has a mark so, it probably played a part in getting pregnant." The doctor explains

"How far along?" Phayu says

"About Four weeks" the doctor says

The doctor tells Phayu that Rain needs to feed a lot and needs emotional support. The doctor then says bye and leaves.

Phayu walks in the room. Rain is playing with Israel, their cat on the couch. Phayu doesn't know how to tell Rain. He doesn't know how he will react and he himself doesn't know how to feel about it.

"Rain?" Phayu says

Rain looks up to Phayu and sees how nervous he looks.

"What's wrong? What did the doctor say?" Rain says

Phayu hug's Rain tightly. Now Rain is confused.

"Rain, you're pregnant" Phayu says in a serious voice.

Rain stares into space totally dumbfounded. He doesn't want to believe it.

'Are you sure?" Rain says in a scared voice.

Phayu nods his head yes. Phayu doesn't know what's going through Rain's head.

Rain deep inside feels unworthy and incapable of taking care of a kid. He is scared that he will not be fit for the child. Especially when the kid might be a hybrid like him. Rain barely knows how to take care of himself as a hybrid. He's never had his parents so, he doesn't know what a family should be like. He feels alone even though Phayu is right next to him.

"Rain, tell me what you're thinking about?" Phayu says

Rain eyes water but not fully crying.

"I'm not fit to be a parent Phayu." Rain response.

"Rain, you are more than fit to be a parent, just look how well you take care of Israel. You never forget to feed him and you give him all the love and attention he needs." Phayu says.

"But this is different, I don't know what to do, I never had parents to look up to." Rain tells Phayu.

" You have my parents now to talk to and I will be there every step of the way, I promise." Phayu says

Phayu pulls Rain to him and comforts Rain.

"I will be there, I promise," Phayu says.