1 • Mysterio Forever

"Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!" Mysterio shouted, within an instant, a photo of Peter from the school yearbook shows on the screen

"Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!" Mysterio shouted, within an instant, a photo of Peter from the school yearbook shows on the screen. Aiden's eyes go wide as his arms drop from his chest to his side, he looks up at Peter, who is perched on the lamppost, as his hands collide with his head in a shocked panic.

"That's right folks." Jameson says. "Peter Parker, a 17 year old High School student..." He went on.

People around began to ask Aiden bunches of questions.

"Do you know spider man?" "Are you two friends" "There's no way you turned Spider Man gay." Aiden didn't respond to any of them.

Peter looked down at Aiden being bombarded by groups of people. He jumped off the lamppost and landed next to Aiden. People in the crowd started to get angry as Peter pushed through the crowd and grabbed ahold of Aiden. Aiden's face was utterly clueless as to what was going on as he turned to face Peter.

He pushed past the people, grabbing a hold of Aiden as he shot a web at the nearest building. Swinging away.

Jameson was still speaking over the loud speaker. Aiden could barely make out what he was saying during to the rushing wind against his ear. But he could just make out "Public Enemy Number One."

Screaming, Aiden held harder on to Peter. This wasn't the first time Peter had swung him, but it was a feeling he wasn't sure he'd ever get used to.

"Aiden, I am so sorry but I can't see anything with you hand in my face!" Peter said as Aiden apologized.

"Okay, where are we gonna go?" Aiden asked, voice shaking.

"I dunno, your place?"

"No! We can't go to my place my foster-dad will kill you!"

"What? I thought you said he liked me."

"Yeah well-" Aiden trailed off as Peter landed them on a construction beam. "Not anymore." He finished.

Aiden balanced himself as Peter pulled out his phone, Aiden recognized the voice of Ned from over the phone.

"Dude!" Ned said through the phone

"Dude!" Peter responded

"Dude!

"Dude!"

"Duuude!"

"DUDE!" Aiden screamed.

As though Peter was snapped back into reality, he ran to Aiden's side.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine..." Aiden said "Are-"

Aiden was cut off by the helicopters that began to surround them.

"We should go."

"Go where?"

"Your place!" Aiden said as Peter grabbed Aiden by the waist. Going quickly from a free fall to a swing.