2

ZHANG HAO: SHINHWA'S PRIDE

The mystery student was checking his phone when someone snatched it from his hand. He was going to shout at whoever was the person, but didn't when he realized who he was.

"Sunbae"..

The sunbae deleated all the files that was related to F4. He then returned him his phone.

"I'm doing this for your own good. Stop interfering in this matter, Seungeon", he told him.

The boy tightly grabbed his phone. "Someone.. someone need to stop them, sunbae. You're the pride of the school. You can talk to them about this. Keita is my friend, do you know how much it hurts when I saw him like that? But, still.. I couldn't do anything", the boy teared up. The other boy pat his shoulder.

"Trust me, if it was Ricky or Hanbin who lead the group, I might be able to do something. But Jiwoong, he's out of my reach", the boy said as he walked passed him.

"Zhang Hao sunbae, then do you know who's Jiwoong is afraid of?", Seungeon asked.

Zhang Hao turned around and smirked. "His younger brother. But he's not in the country", he replied and then left.

_

Hao Pov

I walked passed dozens of students who bowed to me on the way to my classroom. Being the pride of Shinhwa wasn't that to be proud of. The speech that I made last year, at the Year End festival inspired lots of students. And it gave them the desire to attend Shinhwa. I was happy and guilty at the same time.

I knew that Keita was one of the students that was inspired by me.  But he had to gone through this, and that was all because of me. Maybe if Taerae was here, he would be able to do something.

Ring~~

"Speak of the devil... "

I picked up the call.

"What?"..

"You seem like you enjoy your time without me"...

"Kim Taerae, I'm not in the mood. When are you going to return from France?", I asked him. He was silent for a few seconds and then replied.

"I still have schedule in Paris and Lyon. I'll be back by the end of next month", he told me. I sighed.

I knew that he was busy, so I decided to not tell him how his good-for-nothing brother turned the school upside down again..

"Paris, you said? Then I guess, we'll be meeting. I'm going to have a show there next week", I told him.

"Sure, let's meet at the Royal Grande Hotel. And one thing, is everything there fine? I had a bad dream last night.. I saw that Jiwoong was holding a white puppy and not a black cat. He is not creating any trouble?"...

"Taerae, let's discuss this when  we meet. I have to go now"..

"Yeah, sure. Let's meet soon"..