18

Gyuvin skipped school for a week now. His meeting with Jeonghyeon didn't help him much as Jeonghyeon's boyfriend accidentally injured himself, and Jeonghyeon had to bring him to the hospital. But he gave Gyuvin a diary that might be able to help him. The diary was Jeonghyeon's and Ricky's memories.. Jeonghyeon wrote down every events of them in detail.

Three days before Jeonghyeon and his father left the Shens. Jeonghyeon told Ricky to meet him at their favourite cafe. The exact address weren't mentioned, only the photo of the cafe were clipped. From the internet, Gyuvin came to find the address of the cafe, but it wasn't there anymore. The cafe was sold and it was renovated into a departmental store. Gyuvin thought that there still might be something that could help him, so he entered the store and asked around.

"Excuse me, I've heard that this store were a cafe before. By any chance, do you have the manager's number, or any video records?", he asked one of the staffs. To his luck, that staff used to work part time when it used to be a cafe. She gave him a cctv record of that day, when Jeonghyeon asked Ricky to meet up. All night, Gyuvin watched and watched again, but he could not see any sign. Only Jeonghyeon sitting at one place near the window, from noon till sunset. He then left as Ricky didn't come at all...

The next day, Gyuvin went to the store again and searched for the spot. The window was behind the  mannequin. Gyuvin stayed there all day, with the permission of the manager. He sat there for more than five hours, so he was getting sleepy.

Just at the beam of light hit his eyes, he woke up, and notice the beautiful sunset that was reflected on the glass window of the Chinese restaurant just opposite to the departmental store. On seeing it, Gyuvin came to understand what the message was. He quickly left after thanking the manager..

_

Jiwoong wanted to go on a date with Matthew, so he bought him his favourite chocolate and also a flower busket. They never had an official date, so he wanted the day for both of them.

He reached the school, and he parked his car. He took the busket and got off the car. He then noticed Mr. Kim coming out of the building with the principal. Chaehyun was tailing behind them and she wore Shinhwa's uniform.

Jiwoong halted in his steps when Mr. Kim noticed him. Chaehyun also noticed Jiwoong holding a basket of flowers and chocolate. She walked towards him. "Is this for me? Woah! It's a lovely welcome gift", she said and smiled. Jiwoong didn't want to made her embarrassed in front of her father so he just gave her the basket. "Z said that you were joining the school from today", he said. Mr. Kim smiled as he walked towards them. He tap on Jiwoong's shoulder.

"I think I did the right thing trusting you with my daughter. Please take good care of her", he said. Jiwoong bowed and slightly smiled. Mr. Kim then left.

Chaehyun looked passed Jiwoong. " Oh! Matthew ", she shouted as she run towards Matthew. Jiwoong hastily turned around, only to see Chaehyun showing Matthew the basket. Matthew smiled at her, but Jiwoong could tell that Matthew wasn't happy.

_

Chaehyun stuck with Matthew like a glue. All their classes were same. She followed him wherever he go, except for the toilet. "You and Jiwoong seemed to be good friends. I've always heard about the F4. But they don't seemed to be what they said, mean.. bully, playboy... . In fact, they look like good guys. And as far as I meet them, I think they all have a side friends besides themselves", Chaehyun said. Matthew kept silent. He just listen to her.

"Ricky and your best friend, Gyuvin, right? And.. Gunwook and Jiwoong's brother. You and Jiwoong. There's another one, Hanbin, am I right? I rarely sees him in the school. Where is he?", she asked. Matthew stopped walking as he looked at her. "He's in New Zealand.. with his boyfriend. And Gyuvin and Ricky are dating too. Gunwook and Taerae are.. well, friends but more.. they're like soulmates. And Chaehyun, I don't want you to find out this from others, so I'll tell you myself.. the truth is I'm not just Jiwoon hyung's side friend.. I'm his boyfriend ", he told her. He didn't want to hurt her, but now or later she was going to find out the truth anyway.