3

GYUVIN IS MY FRIEND

Matthew and Gyuvin took a bus to their school. They were outside the school's gate.

"I have music lesson in the first period. I think I will come from the next period", Gyuvin said. Matthew just nodded as he looked through his phone. "Did you buy a new phone?", Gyuvin asked.

"No, it's my sister's old phone. Mine was broken so I put it for repair. I'll get it later", he replied.

The bell rang and the two run inside. "See you later then", Gyuvin said as he run towards Julliard.

Matthew let out a heavy sigh as he stepped inside the school building. He walked towards his class. Some students were gossiping.

Is something going on?

He thought.

He then saw the students crowded at a corner. He walked towards it, then he noticed the poster on the wall. He looked closer and it was Gyuvin's photo, with a red color X crossed on it. There was a sketch of the F4 red flag underneath the photo.

Matthew gasped on seeing it. "Who is Kim Gyuvin? Does he studies here?"...

Some students asked each others..

Ting~~

The students received a notice from the school webpage.

Matthew walked away as he looked the at notice.

Kim Gyuvin of 11-A

Julliard's best drummer.

It is hereby inform that he got the red flag from F4. He should come to the F4 classroom before noon.

Matthew put away his phone. "What is going on? What am I going to do now?", he sighed.

"Is he the friend that you mentioned?", someone asked. He turned around and saw Seobin. Matthew slightly nodded.

"I think he should not leave Julliard for today. We'll find a way to help him", Seobin told him.

"Thank you, hyung. You are a good person. I must inform Gyuvin. But what the heck he do to get the red flag?", Matthew cursed. The two then walked towards class.

_

Matthew left as soon as the period was over. He tried to contact Gyuvin, but he could not pick up. So he decided to go to Julliard to meet him. To his luck, they met on the way. Gyuvin was returning from his music lesson.

"You don't need to come get me. I know where to come", Gyuvin smiled, but his smile faded when he saw Matthew frowned.

"Is something wrong?", he asked. Matthew took out his phone and showed the notice to Gyuvin. "What the hell? What did I do?", Gyuvin asked.

"I would like to asked the same. What did you do?", Matthew asked him. Gyuvin tried to think of all the possibilities that he might did something wrong. But he couldn't remember at all.