Never Mine

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. 

༉‧₊˚.✧˚ 。・゚゚・༉‧₊˚.

Hello, it's lovetouille here. A few of you may have read the first story I posted here (under a different pen name) which is also the first story in the High School Sweethearts Series. That story is still under revision so I took it down from the meantime, and after some thought, I finally decided to post  another completed story here. As a new writer, I'm quite concerned about accidentally and coincidentally writing the same scenes and dialogues that I may have read before from other authors' works or have watched from other media. I'm worried of being tagged or associated with plagiarism so if you ever notice such similarities, kindly let me know so I can review it. I'll also appreciate comments and other interaction from you as a reader. 

Thanks for checking this story! I hope you'll like it and make it to the end! - 

༉‧₊˚.✧˚ 。・゚゚・༉‧₊˚.

Posted: March 17, 2024