A/N + Warning

Warning: This fanfic contains disturbing themes such as: Cannibalism, Murder, Gore, Sexual Assault, Death, Manipulation, Unhealthy Relationships, and Abuse.

Chapters with these themes will have a warning at the start.

A/n: So, it's obvious I am not from the 1920's, so things might not be 100% accurate to how times were back then.

But, I will try my best to capture the vibe of that era as best as I can!

Also, it's heavily implied (and I think canon) that Alastor is biracial (same lol). I see him as that, so I will write him as such. Also I made up his last name cause idk if there has ever been canon info to what it actually is.

And I'll say this right now, there will be no smut in this fic. I understand Alastor is a beloved character to lots of Asexual and/or Aromantic people, so I will respect those who do not want to see/read any lewdness and not write any smut of him.

That's not to say it's wrong for people to write smut of him, because really, if people (Ace community or not) don't want to see it, then they can always unfollow, ignore, or filter out stuff like that.

That also includes me, if I were to ever write smut of a character similar to Alastor. Don't want to see it? Then you don't have to. I won't force you to read it lol. (but tbh I suck at writing smut and it's lowkey embarrassing to write for me personally)

Let's all be respectful towards each other and agree to disagree.

Anyway-

Enjoy~