☆|nightmares|☆

Spencer James 

2 months later

6:30 AM

Today I wake up early so I can get started on run in before I have to start packing my stuff to head over to coach bakers house. I slip my running shoes on and get out the door and start running. As i'm running I get a call from Olivia calls me. I stop my run and answer the phone. 

"Hello?" I ask as I sit on a bench. "h- hey s- Spencer" I hear her say and I raise an eyebrow. " are you drunk Liv?" I ask. "Wanna c- come ov- over?" she says completely dodging my question. "yeah ill come, i guess" I say . "gr- great" she says sounding disordered and hanging up the phone. "well that was weird" I say to myself. 

As I finish my run I head to Olivia's house. As I approach her house I start to wonder why she  was acting like how she was and why she was awake at this time. I walk up to her door and I knock. I wait there for a couple of minutes until she finally opens the door.

 "h- hey" she says stumbling over to reach for my hand. "hey Liv are you okay?" I say walking in. "n- no" she says stuttering over her words. We both walk over to the couch and sit down. She told me that she was having nightmares and she needed company. "but that does not explain why you are acting like this" I say.

"What do you mean Spencer I just told you why" she tells me. "I mean why are you acting disordered and stuff" I say. "because I am-" she says as i cut her off." are you drunk" I ask. "n- no i mean a little b- bit" she says as I raise my eyebrow. "your almost 10 months sober and your drinking?" I said. "Spencer i can explain" she says. 

I already hear enough so I get up and walk to the door but she stands in front of the door blocking my way of leaving. "please don't leave" she say with tears forming in her eyes. "i'm sorry Olivia" I say as i gently push her aside. "I have to start packing so I can bring my stuff here" I say as i see her raise her eyebrow. "so you don't even care about me?" she says as I turn around and let out a chuckle . "I don't care about you?... I literally came over here when you called just to make sure you were good and i don't care about you?" I say with my throat closing and I walk out without saying anything else. 

I know I have only knew her for  2 months but i still care for my best friend. Plus when were eating our lunch together we made a pact that we were going to tell each other everything and not hide anything from each other. I feel bad but i also don't at the same time because she knew what she was doing.

As I walk up to my house it is like 7: 42 I look down at my phone and see a miss call from coach baker. I quickly call him back and he picks up. "you need any help packing all of your things or all you all good?" coach baker says as i chuckle. "nah i'm straight my moms i gon' help me bring the stuff over there" i say taking off my shoes. "alright son just tell me when your outside" he says as we say our goodbyes and i hang up.

"Who was that?" Ma said coming around the corner. "Oh hey ma.. that was coach Baker he was just making sure we were good with packing" I say giving her a hug. After we have a long conversation we put all of my things in the car and I say goodbye to Dillon even though he's sleeping.

Olivia Baker

Ever since spencer left I been sitting at the front door with my legs to my chest a d my arms on my legs with my head buried in it. I stay there for a good 3 hours until I hear keys in the door and unlocking it. Jordan walks in and just stares at me.

"Why are u coming home now?" I say slowly standing up and cross my arms. "Good morning to you too" Jordan says. "Are you going to answer my question?" I say looking him up and down. " I don't have to tell you anything" Jordan says brushing past me into his room.

I go upstairs and start to get ready for the day but can't help but thinking about spencer. He was so honest with me and I wasn't. My heart breaks a little bit knowing that I let my best friend down. After I'm done getting ready I walk out of my room and see spencer and my dad bringing Boxes in.

While they are bringing in boxes my dad tells spencer to take a break and he could do the rest. When my dad walks outside I look at spencer with a sorry face but he just walks away from me to go hang out with Jordan.

I walk back upstairs crying because of it. I hear a knock on my door and then it opens. My mom walks in and sits next to me. "Oh honey what's wrong?" She says as she sees my face. "I- it's just um" I say not being able to finish my sentence.

"What is it?" She says. " it's nothing I was just watching a sad movie and it hit hard" I say completely lying. She gives me a hug then she gets up and leaves

***
"Olivia!" I hear my dad scream. I run down stairs and he tells me to help him with dinner. I walk over to the table and I start to help him cut the vegetables. He asks spencer if he could help me with some of the vegetables and of course he says yes.

Spencer walks next to me and starts to cut the onions. The kitchen goes quiet until Jordan starts a conversation. "So Liv.. how are you a d spencer doing on your project?" He says looking up. I completely forgot about the project so I  just stay quiet. "It's going good" Spencer says as I look at him. " thats good" my dad says.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Also thank you guys for being patient with me because I haven't been writing because of school and my crazy schedule. But I'm back writing until break is over..

Questions: Is spencer wrong for not hearing Liv out? Why was Liv drinking? Why is liv having nightmares about? How do we feel about the move? Why did live lie about why she was crying?

Thanks for reading! Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter. Let's get 5 votes before I drop the next chapter!