[32]𝓜𝓤𝓡𝓓𝓔𝓡𝓢

-Our love was young ,
but not naive or blind-

"What are you whispering to yourself?" Namjoon asked the Bloodhound

"See, Mr. Kim this guy is getting on my nerves and just leave , you are not supposed to be here" Bloodhound said

"Mr. Yu , Your daughter Yu Minjae, I heard she just started elementary school, how's she doing? I'm thinking of paying a small visit to her" Jimin said before Namjoon could reply

It was your first time seeing Jimin and even Namjoon so intimidating. They both suited their jobs.
A dangerous mafia who doesn't love anyone or holds any remorse.
But you knew them more than that , the boy living inside them.
If only they chose to be a wise man, would today have been different?
Would you ever be able to get out the grasp of Dae Seong?

"You motherfucker! Just leave! Can't you just leave?" Kang Dae-Seong shouted bringing you back to your senses

"Are you talking to us?" Jimin asks

He takes steps closer to Kang Dae-Seong, grabbing his collar

"I can't leave until I get what is mine" Jimin growls

"Tsk. Yours? You're just a pathetic loser! Don't you remember what happened that day?" Kang Dae-Seong says and pushes Jimin away from you.

He seems to be in a lot of confidence whereas Jimin seems to be in disbelief and ......fear?

He seemed to be in regret.

"How about we do that again?" Kang Dae-Seong says

Jimin doesn't have a response.
By every second , Kang Dae-Seong's smile grew wider and wider.

But Namjoon looked fine and calm? He didn't speak. He had sorrow in his eyes.

"Ah! Y/N? Does she know about that?" Kang Dae-Seong asks

"Shout your mouth you filthy rat!" Jimin shouts

"I doubt she doesn't" Kang looks at you

You look at Namjoon whose jaw is clenched tightly, probably anger building up.

"I thought,I won't have to fight an asshole like you" Namjoon says and punches Kang Dae-Seong hard across his face and he fellz down.

"Why? Don't you remember that night when you split up? When you all lost every ounce of human inside you?" Kang speaks lying on the ground.

One thing about Kang Dae-Seong you've learnt so far is that he is very sharp-minded  with his words. He is manipulative with his words. He can easily mend his words.

And it works.
On everyone,
Except Kim Namjoon.
He himself is a man of words and wisdom.

"Kang shut the fuck up! You son of a gun! Stop bringing the things which aren't necessary!!" Namjoon lost his temper and shouted and took a step ahead.

Kang Dae-Seong gulped.

"You're just scared to accept the truth! Tsk" Kang further said but this time with a shaky voice.

"Ain't no way" Jimin said and held his gun up.

He shot Kang.
In the head.
Without even thinking.
Right there and at that moment.

Everyone's faces turned pale.
Bloodhound had a poker face.

"I'll take my leave , either ways he was no use!" Bloodhound said and got up

Namjoon nodded, whereas Jimin's eyes were stuck at the dead body.

You were horrified , seeing a person die just infront of you.
You're scared of it.
But it happened , again.
No, You're terrified of it.

Tears streamed down your face.
Fear , guilt and disgust took over you.

As you watch in horror, your entire body goes rigid, every nerve on edge as the scene unfolds before you. The air thickens around you, suffocating, as if every breath you took is laced with the weight of the impending tragedy.

Your heart pounds relentlessly in your chest, each beat is a thunderous echo in your ears. You feel as though you're trapped in a nightmare, unable to look away from the unfolding violence yet desperately wishing to escape its grasp.

A cold sweat breaks out across your skin, icy tendrils snaking down your spine as fear grips you with merciless claws. You can't move, can't speak, and can barely even breathe as the world narrows down to the chilling sight before you.

Every sense is heightened to a painful degree, every sound amplified to a deafening roar. The metallic tang of blood fills her nostrils, mingling with the acrid scent of gunpowder, a sickening reminder of the horrors you have witnessed.

Your muscles tense and tremble, aching with the effort to flee, yet you remain rooted to the spot, paralyzed by the overwhelming onslaught of memories and emotions crashing over you.

It's as if time itself has slowed to a crawl, stretching out endlessly before you, trapping her in a never-ending cycle of terror and despair.

In that moment, You are no longer a girl in a warehouse. You are a prisoner of your own past, shackled to the haunting echoes of her childhood trauma, unable to break free from its suffocating grasp.

Bloodhound took his steps further, Jimin looked at him and pointed his gun at him. And before Namjoon could understand and snatch the gun , Jimin shooted Bloodhounds as well.
In the back of his head.
Bloodhound's bodyguard's face went pale.

Namjoon turned around to see Jimin sighing and throwing the gun away.

"JIMIN!? What the actual fuck? Do you even know what you did right now? Don't you have even a little bit of control over yourself?" Namjoon asked with a mad expression.

Choi looked at you and sighed.

"Mr. Kim let it be, he was our enemy either ways. It was destined to happen" Hyun-wook said