[40]𝓑𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓚 𝓜𝓔

If  it's a sin,
A deadly sin—

(Description: Listen to like crazy while reading this)

There's this thing that goes around a lot—pain makes you stronger—quite the opposite you feel. This pain has made you weak, weaker than you can ever realise.
You feel so weak to your bones, that what you feel and see —your mind and heart always have to conflict.
But you still dare to put on a mask that you don't need help, that you don't need to be saved.

It had been two days staying here, and it's just you and Jimin talking about what you both felt like while growing up and what would be your plans after marriage.
And it would be a lie if you don't feel 'strange', with Jimin...your father's words have found a place in your mind.
Revolving around your head, although Jimin is like what he is, loving you, comforting you and teasing you.

"Jimin? Will your father agree?" You asked while you both were building the Lego.
"I'm not sure. He has a big ego, but as you told me, your father said they used to be best friends. I suppose he will" He said putting another piece of Lego.
"I hope he does" You said while putting more pieces
"Why does his acceptance even matter? I love you, that's enough" He smiled and held your hand which was holding the pieces of Lego.
"So you are saying that you certainly don't want his consent?" You asked looking at him
He looked at you a small smirk and then at your hand which was in his hand, his rubbed your hand with his thumb softly before bringing it to his lips and planting a small kiss.
"You don't know what I can do for you" He said his voice laced with affirmation.
"Why don't you show me?" You asked rasing an eyebrow

Within a second his lips were on yours, devouring you like you're his greatest reward.
His lips moved upon yours moving swiftly yet delicately like he was claiming what was lost.
"When I'm done, I'll make sure the only name you know is mine" He said and smirked upon your lips.
His lips moved down leaving marks against your smooth skin of the neck.
"Oh, oh my god" You let out a small moan.
"Hm? Baby? That's what I am, your god"
His one hand slowly removed your shirt, your exposed skin in his view.
He stopped, his eyes savoring every inch before his hand unconsciously went to feel your skin.
You moaned just by his small touch and to it's response he let out a guttural groan.
"Do you realise how much I've wanted this?" He pushed you down on the table , the Lego falling down with splattering noise.
His mouth working on your chest, his tongue moving fast yet roughly against the sensitive flesh.
Your hands went to his shirt unbuttoning his shirt.
"Too eager, baby?" He stopped moving letting you do what you wanted to.
As you undid all the buttons he threw away the shirt, pressing down his weight even more on you.
"Do you feel it? How hard I'm for you? It makes me so hard that I'm going to break you in the house which ruined you whole" He smirked against your flesh.
"Are we really going..going to?" You asked with a little uncertainty
"Hm?" He stopped and arched an eyebrow at you , his eyes meeting yours.
You don't know what that reaction stimulated in your veins but you moaned.
"That's what I wanted to hear" He said and went back to what he was doing.

He positioned himself between your legs, your hands quickly unfastening his belt, throwing it away somewhere in the room.
His eyes were dark with desire and lust and your mind was maddened with what was infront of you.
"I won't stop" He said as he saw how desperately you were trying to open his buttons.
"I know" You said while unzipping him.
"Looks like you've caught more than my eye" He said and licked his lips.
"Should I be worried?" You undid his pants even though your hands were barely reaching there, he tossed away the pants.
"Only if falling in love with me is a crime"
He chuckled and removed your high waisted shorts as well.
"I'm going to feast today" He laughed
He tossed away your underwear and in a hurry removed his boxers as well.
"Babe, you are so soaking wet for me" He said his eyes looking at his meal
He positioned himself ready to fit himself in.

Then let me be
Your sinner—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOML JIMINIEEEEEEEEE
Well it's a small one, it wasn't even ready but then I thought it's Jimin's b'day so....sorry y'all 😭😭😭😭😭

sorry y'all 😭😭😭😭😭