disneyworld

"ayo bitches, thanks for dragging our asses here." Miku screamed, giving Ryuk and Hisoka a high eight.

L and Light carried their baby, cooing at it.

"YOUR GONNA BE A VERY GOOD BOY FOR DADDY, RIGHT?! OR I'LL HAVE TO PUT YOUR NAME IN MEH BOOK-" Light started to tell the baby, but it started crying.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAA" the baby screeched.

L let the baby suck his nipple, calming it down.

Y/n watched as Gojo started messing with his thumbs nervously like a pick me girl."HEY GOJO, THE FUCK ARE YOU SCARED ABOUT? YOU PUSSY!" Y/n comforted him."I wanna confess meh feelings to hatsune miku." Gojo replied, still looking like an innocent bitch.

"Well shit, time to become a yandere." Miku said out loud, the Disney employees hearing her.Too bad Miku didn't know that Y/n was into children, not Gojo."Yo, where the bloody fuck is Levi and Alvin?" Ryuk asked."Probably making rat babies." Hisoka replied.Everyone awkwardly stood there in Disney, not doing anything. Thats all they wanted to do, is make the guests uncomfortable.

"Im bored." Hisoka said."Hi 'Bored', I'm Satoru Gojo-" Hisoka slapped him across the face for his bad joke, somehow breaking infinity."Why dont we go to that new Disney hotel?" Y/n suggested."Whats it called again?" L asked."It's like 'Super-woke-ass-Disney-furry-love-hotel-for -kids-and-pedos' and the mascot is Lizzo."Hisoka perked up at hearing the word "Kids", he loved kids. "Oh my! Did you hear that Gon? Gon?" Hisoka looked around for Gon, seeing he had disappeared."What a pain." Some random pink haired dude said, nobody giving a shit.

Yare Yare.

Everyone decided to share a room since they weren't made of money, except Gojo. Gojo was the president of the united states, and decided to share his room with Hatsune Miku."You two going off alone? In a hotel room? Alone? Don't you see anything wrong with that??" Ryuk asked Gojo."No."

"Ok."

Everyone else opened the door to their hotel room, seeing there was only one bed."I CALL IT" everyone yelled at the same time.Everyone landed on it at the same time, crushing the baby who was at the bottom."WHAAAAAAAAAAAA" the baby cried.

"Oh no! TIMOTHEE CHALAMET!!" Y/n threw everyone off and saved the baby."Y-Y/n, will you see my new movie? Wonk-"The baby started to say, but Y/n yeeted it out the window."EW!!! A TALKING BABY!!!" She yelled, "YEETUS TO THE FEETUS!"Nobody was aware that Loid had caught the baby from the first floor.

"A talking baby? Hm... I needed a talking baby anyways, so mine." Loid spoke.Loid put the baby in his pants, then proceed to hit the griddy as he left the hotel."Anyways, its fine. We can make more." Light spoke, cuz the baby was now gone.Ryuk jumped up from the couch, "YO, WHY DONT WE SUMMON A GHOST?""Sure, sounds fun." L replied."Which ghost tho?" Y/n asked."Hanako-san.""Who the fuck is that?"

Crack