EXTRA CHAPTER!

gojo was sitting at his desk in the basement, levi put him there as punishment for clapping sukunas cheeks.

it had been four weeks and gojer was only surviving off of the stored away baked bean cans

that basement smelled fucking awful

"when is author-chan gonna update this damn book? i want out..." he whined.

gojo talked out loud cuz he thought he was the main character, bitch the main character was you

y/n

where were you though? you were sitting down somewhere, reading a dumb wattpad book. maybe your family was giving you a weird look after you snorted out loud, or maybe its 3 in the morning and youre trying not to laugh your gyatt off.

idk

levi was breastfeeding Muhammad, it was his first day of school. "Dad! i dont need your milk anynore! im all grown-"

"shut the fuck up."

Muhammad was going to Jujutsu high even though he was going into preschool, so kawaii

thats when there was a knock on the front door, levi opened it.

it was cekura (aka author-chan).

"yo bitch, wheres shitoru?" cekura asked, watching levi give her a deadpanned stare as he breastfed a child.

"the basement, but be careful. go in there with any kind of flame and you'll burn this place skyhigh."

"whys that?"

"hes been eating nothing but baked beans and drinking prime for the past four weeks."

"oh shi-" cekura said, when mrbeast broke through the window.

"youve won 10,000 dollars for spouse abuse!" daddy jimmy told levi, who just scoffed.

Muhammad (s)creamed, "mrbeast! the guy from youtube! i want a miwion dollars"

"no, im saving that million to throw at the gta strippers"

levi groaned, "just go get satoru so he doesn't miss his mistake of a child's first day of school."

mrbeast and cekura then searched around the house for the basement, although the entire time cekura was just replying to wattpad comments.

"bitch, get the fuck off of there and help me find the basement." mrbeast sassed.

thats when they saw a spiderverse burger package next to an old burrito from taco bell next to the basement door.

"looks like gojo got ahold of some other things, this basement has just become a nuke." mrbeast gasped.

Cekura nodded, "yeah," she cautiously opened the door to see mrbeast be immediately pounced on by gojo.

"RAWR" gojer growled, "THE FULL MOON HAS AWAKENEF, MY POWER SHALL BE UNLEASHED 🐺👹😈🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕"

"its 9:30 in the morning, shut the fuck up." mrbeast sassed again, "take a shower my dude, you smeel like shit."

cekura closed the basement door, "DAMN THIS BITCH LOOK NASTY!"

Gojo gasped, "author, can you grab my blindfold?"

"is it in the basement?"

"ye"

cekura groaned, walking into the basement.

it was dark, and prime bottles decorated the floors. cekura then saw the blindfold next to a puddle of what she hoped was a new thick white flavor of prime.

she lifted up the blindfold, but banged her head into a wall cuz it was that dark.

"oh shit" she sighed as she dropped the blindfold, "better pick that up."

she bent down to pick it up, when she heard a certain voice behind her...

"Did you pray today?"

mrbeast was scrolling through tiktok, when he heard clapping and (s)creaming down in the basement.

he then started to record, "I put two people down in a basement! One of them is getting violated while the other is speaking Japanese! Every minute author-chan survives getting backshotted is 100 dollars!"

Levi watched from the doorway, sighing. "Guess I'll take Muhammad to school alone."