Deals and Respect

The Toretto family and Ramsey man were in the car heading to car racing

The Toretto family and Ramsey man were in the car heading to car racing. Celeste was rubbing her stomach as Noah smiled down at his Fiancé. As they went through town they finally arrived at their locations. Noah and Celeste were looking at the different cars as people came up to them congratulating their pregnancy. All of a sudden Letty came over and yelled, "Celeste, tu primo está en problemas!" Celeste rolled her eyes as Noah looked confused and said, "What did she say?" Celeste looked over to Noah and said, "We really need to teach you Spanish Mi Amor." Noah smirked, leaning close to her face giving her lips a teasing kiss. "Now I understand that." The couple followed Letty so that they could save Dom and Celeste's cousin from whatever he got himself into.

The gentleman was talking to Dom. Celeste walked up and the gentleman smirked. "¿Quién es esta hermosa ave de luz?" Dom growled and said, "No le hables a mi hija como esa amiga. Además, ese hombre a su lado es su prometido." The man rolled his eyes as they talked as their cousin said, "I just need a couple more days." Celeste sighed and walked up to her cousin. "Primo, tienes que estar a la altura de tus promesas." But the guy said something making the Toretto sibling group look toward the man and Dom said, "Gonna live up to it?" Noah grabbed his fiancé's hand to make sure nothing happened to her.

"Why don't you own the car." Dom said, making their family smirk as the guy said, "I already own the car." Celeste walked up to the man and said, "Not mi primo's Carro. Mi padre's Carro." Fernando was trying to talk Dom out of it but his family knew it wasn't gonna happen. Dom was getting Fernando's car ready for the race. Noah was rubbing his fiancé's stomach, making her sigh. Letty walked over and said, "¿Cuándo os casaréis tú y Noah?" Celeste shrugged, leaning her head back as she was ready to watch the car race.

(4:44-10:02)

(346)