Finding Out

The group was rounded up in cuffs as Noah yelled to the guy not to touch Celeste. They all walked to a room where Celeste sat between Noah and Letty. Noah looked over to Celeste. "You alright?" Celeste took some breaths as the pain was decreasing when Hobbs came in. A gentleman came in and saw the group in cuffs and said, "What's this?" Roman said, "It's called abusive power." The gentleman sighed and said, "Un cuff them. I am so sorry. Hello Celeste." Celeste smiled and said, "Hello Mr. Nobody." Mr. Nobody smiled, "Congratulation on the engagement and pregnancy." Celeste winced a little as Mr. Nobody called in someone to check on Celeste as the guy was uncuffing her. Roman was about to leave when the other guy said, "You may not wanna do that." This made the group confused when Mr. Nobody said, "You guys have made the top 10 in the criminal world."

Roman liked the sound of that, but Mr. Nobody said, "Well, you didn't." Roman was confused as Mr. Nobody pointed out. "Dom, Letty, Celeste, and Noah are 5,6,7,8. The Tej and Ramsey are 9 and 10 making you 11." Roman was mad at this but Celeste and Letty gave a chuckle when Mr. Nobody switched gears as he said, "Let's talk about someone that we aren't gonna catch." The guy on the side said, "We don't have hard confirmation, but we believe we know who this is." Mr. Nobody stood beside Megan as he said, "This is the cyber terrorist known as Cipher." Megan and Noah looked at each other as Noah said, "That can't be." Megan then said, "Cipher isn't a person. It's an organization."

"Not to what we have learned." Mr. Nobody said. "So, what the hell does she want?" Celeste asked with a hand in Noah's hand and another on her stomach. Noah sighed, "No one knows. She's like a digital god being able to bend anything at her will." Megan added to what Noah said, "Yes, but we won't be able to find her. With every 2nd she scrubs anything off is that no one can find her." Celeste looked scared and said, "Do you think dad has something to do with this? He did go off without saying anything." Letty grabbed her hand and said, "Let's not stress about that yet. We have no clue what is going on in your father's head."

Mr. Nobody sighed as he said, "Celeste is correct though." He flipped to the next screen that had Dom which made Celeste's eyes go wide. Tears in her eyes as she got up and walked to the clear walls, making Noah glare at Mr. Nobody then walk over to his fiancé. As the group was talking and Noah was keeping Celeste calm when the door opened. The couple turned as Celeste had flashbacks of Owen Shaw. "The hell are you doing here!" Celeste growled as Letty walked up to her daughter. She helps comfort knowing that Hobbs was there for her.

Roman had the idea of using Gods eye and so Pierce started to work on it, but it wasn't enough. But as the geniuses were planning on using it Noah was helping Pierce and Megan. Calling off where he could be but one was still pending. "What so funny Mr. Nobody." Mr. Nobody said, "That's here." All of the sudden a bomb went off and Noah ran to Celeste as everything around broke. Suddenly Celeste started to feel tired and the last thing she saw was her dad leaving. 

(594)