Trying To Get Dom

The gang was in their cars going into the streets to try and find Dom. "Whatever my dad is doing. It is dangerous or he is getting threatened by Cipher. He would never turn his back on his family." Noah was going faster following Letty when Letty stopped. "We'll meet him here. We just have to wait." Letty said. Noah looked over at Celeste as she was looking at her stomach. "I might change our sons name if we have a son." Noah chuckled and said, "What is that then?" Celeste looked at Noah and said, "Dominic Luke Toretto." Noah leaned over the console and gave Celeste a kiss making her heart slow down a bit. "Our son is gonna be so handsome." That's when she looked up and saw a car. "Noah, its dad." Noah looked up to see a car in front of them.

After Luke had said something. Celeste grabbed the microphone and said, "Dad please! Do not side with Cipher. Whatever she did to make you go with her. It doesn't matter anymore. Think of mom! Think of me! THINK OF YOUR GRAND BABY!!!!!" Celeste had tears in her eyes as Noah comforted her. Dom started his car as the dumb guy went to go crash him and Letty said, "Stay down! It's a trap." The guy didn't listen, and Dom got away making the team follow him. Noah and Letty were head-to-head as Letty looked over at Noah and Celeste. "If anything happens. Take Celeste and get out of here."

Celeste looked over at her mom and said, "That's not happening mom. Toretto's stay together." The drive was crazy as the Toretto girls followed Dom with crashes and nearly killing people. At this point Letty, Noah, and Celeste were the only ones behind them so it was their turn to get Dom. The faster they went the closer it was to getting him. Letty and Noah used the ropes to get his car, but Dom went faster making the cars go faster. They got him stuck at an impasse. "If we stay like this one of us is gonna get hurt."

Suddenly, the car got pulled as Noah put a protective hand on Celeste. The car flipped over making them be upside down and pain shot down to her stomach. "OW!!!" Celeste yelled, making Noah look over at her with a worried face. Letty got out of her car as she looked at the car her daughter was in and looked toward the other. "Get Celeste and Noah out! I'm gonna find Dom."

(429)