Taking down a sub

As Tej and Megan were talking about how Cipher had hijacked a sub. They were talking about the plans they needed to make. Celeste looked at Luke as if they were reading each other's mind. Luke then said, "We'll do both." They all got in their cars and headed down the road so that they could be closer to the base. As they drove through the base breaking whatever was in their way. Russians were shooting at the cars as they all arrived at the ship. Letty, Megan, Luke, and Celeste headed up to the main console and the boy went down in the ship. Celeste, Luke, and Letty all guarded the area so that Ramsey could keep the sub from going.

When Ramsey was denied access. The door of the control room was open. Letty's gun wasn't shooting so Letty started to fight the guy as Celeste karate chop the other man. Hobbs came around and helped him off Celeste as he said, "Go help Ramsey." Celeste nodded. She headed over to Ramsey as there was another computer so the stronger it was. The more capable they were of stopping the sub. There wasn't much more that Megan and she could do. "She locked us out mom." Megan Radio'd. As Letty was fighting the guy, Celeste suddenly felt something wet.

Megan looked over. Celeste sat on the ground in pain as the contractions started to happen. "No no no. It's too early." Letty and Luke came in and saw that Celeste was in labor. "Alright let's get her into my car and Ramsey will be with me so she can help if needed." Letty nodded. Luke picked up Celeste in bridal style getting her into the car. They headed off as Megan was helping Celeste as she was helping the team.

As they drove on the ice. Celeste yelled and screamed in pain. As they went faster after the whole thing, they were safe. Luke got Celeste as Noah ran over to her giving her a hug. "I'm in Labor." They all towards her and said, "Let's have this baby."

(351)