A mission

Noah and Celeste were lying in bed as they were listening to the ocean. "I can't wait to be a father." Celeste giggled, leaning up to give her fiancé a kiss. Then got up as Noah leaned on his elbows and said, "Baby?" Celeste smiled and said, "Mom was telling me that she and dad were talking to this father son duo. She was wondering what dad would look like with a son. Of course, I would never be replaced by the future baby, but it would be nice to have a sibling." Noah walked up to Celeste wrapping his arms around her waist putting a hand on her belly. "So what gender are you thinking?" Celeste looked to Noah as Noah looked down at Celeste and said, "I truly don't care. As long as its a healthy baby. I will love it no matter what." Celeste smiled as the couple kissed each other.

It has been a few days since the race and Dom had called his family and the rest of their family. All of them met up in Berlin so that they could do the mission. 

After grabbing what they needed the gang were on their way out

After grabbing what they needed the gang were on their way out. Celeste was in pain, so Letty gave her car to Ramsey so she could sit with her daughter. "You'll be ok Mija." Celeste looked up at her mother in a worry and said, "They shouldn't come out. I've only been pregnant 4 months now." Celeste looked at her daughter and said, "Everything will be fine Mija." As Noah was speeding up and Roman was talking about how personal the enemies were getting Dom had said, "Phase 2." Celeste looked up horrified and said, "What the hell does he mean by phase 2?" Noah looked at Letty as Letty said, "Just don't stress. It's bad for my grand babies." All of a sudden, she saw a ball coming toward and Celeste yelled, "Noah move!!!"

"Wait where is dad going?" Letty looked in the direction that Dom was going. "Noah keeps with the plan." Celeste looked at mom and said, "What about dad?" Letty grabbed a sleeping shot and said, "I'm sorry baby girl." Put the shot in as Celeste started to fall asleep and Noah looked at his future mother-in-law and said, "Is Dom ok Letty?" Letty looked at Noah and said, "I'm not sure Noah. I don't know what is going on." Noah then heard on the radio. "Dominic Toretto just went rogue.

(414)