Family Reunion

It's been a few days since Celeste's birth to the twins

It's been a few days since Celeste's birth to the twins. Noah and Celeste were at a backyard event Megan was playing with her niece and nephew as Celeste saw how troubled her dad was. Letty walked over to Dom as they started to talk. Celeste then walked up to her dad and said, "My brother will be here soon dad." Then the door to the roof top opened to see Owen and Deckard shaw as Celeste's mouth clenched. She got closer to her mom as Deckard brought the baby to Dom. Dom picked up his son as Deckard looked over to Celeste as Noah saw Deckard and some other man. He walked up to Celeste as Deckard pushed Owen closer to them.

"What do you have to say Owen?" Noah got pissed off seeing the guy that nearly forced his fiancé to marry him. Owen looked at the couple and said, "I'm sorry Celeste. It was wrong of me to do anything that was wrong when you had no memory." Celeste looked at Owen and said, "I'm sorry but I can't forgive you. You did so much to me that unforgivable. Now if you can please leave. You are interrupting a family reunion." The Shaw brothers left. Dom, Noah, and Celeste had their kids.

Standing in front of the table as Dom said, "Guys, please welcome to the family. Brian Toretto, Dominic Toretto, and Estelle Toretto." Megan then said, "What little Dom and Estelle's middle names?" Noah smiled at his son and said, "Dominic Luke Toretto." Celeste looked down at her daughter and said, "Estelle Leticia Toretto."

(268)