Mission's on Mission's

After the bomb Celeste was still out as the doctors came around to make sure that her and the baby were ok. Letty sat beside her daughter as Noah was having her head on her lap. Hobbs looked over to see the Toretto girls and Noah. "You, ok?" Letty nodded as Hobbs looked at Celeste and said, "What did the doc say about Celeste?" Noah looked at Hobbs and said, "She'll be out but her and the baby are healthy." Hobbs nodded; Roman then said, "Brian would know what to do." Letty then yelled, "No! We all promise to keep him and Mia out of this." Roman nodded. 

The group was walking around the base as the guy was talking about if they wanted to catch Dom

The group was walking around the base as the guy was talking about if they wanted to catch Dom. They would have to be fast. Letty walked up to Noah and Celeste. "I want you 2 to ride together. If he says anything make sure he knows." Celeste nodded, as Noah put his arm around her waist making the couple look at the cars. There was one car that caught her eye. She smiled as the car would be something that Brian would have had when she was young. Letty walked over, "You see what you like." Celeste smiled, "Brian would have loved this car." Letty smiled and said, "He would have loved for you and Noah to drive it. As they all waited for something so that they could start something.

Celeste was napping when suddenly she heard a loud noise, and everyone was getting situated. Celeste started to get everything she needed for the ride and got in the car with Noah. "Hey, we need to talk about our life when we have the kids." Celeste nodded as all the cars started and they drove off.

(296)