3. "We get to meet him?"

* Here's how I see the girls, and as I scrolled through their Insta I saw that their vibes matched how I wanted to show off these girls

* Here's how I see the girls, and as I scrolled through their Insta I saw that their vibes matched how I wanted to show off these girls. So have fun. Sorry, it's only now; I'm new to all of this. Please enjoy x *

"Where the hell were you?" Madi asked as I took a seat.

"You need to calm down. It wasn't that long." I took a sip of Vic's red wine.

"We ordered another drink waiting for you. Girl, it's been almost ten minutes." She rolled her eyes as Vic nodded. Just then, my phone dinged.

"I was busy." Was all I said as I checked my phone. 'Hey. It's Chan. Have a great rest of the night.' I smiled and replied. 'Hi Chan. Thank you, and you too.'

"Who's that? And here's the menu. We told the waiter to give us a few more minutes." Vic handed me the menu. Putting the phone down, I read through it before ordering a shrimp stew.

When we were done, we went on a stroll. We found a little park, and we decided to sit on the dry grass.

"Guys." I whispered, scared of anyone overhearing us. Even though it was super late and no one was around us, They turned to me, and I blushed. I opened my phone and showed them his contact.

"No fucking way!!! No way!!"

"How the hell did that happen?" They both screamed. I put my phone in my purse and looked around.

"I walked into him near the bathroom, and we spoke. He called me beautiful." I smiled, my face heating up. They screamed, and Vic started kicking her feet in the air. We fell into a fit of laughter and laid down.

"He said we were good on stage today. And he was nervous, guys. Like his ears were red the whole time." I giggled, and we laughed again.

We took pictures and a few videos to include in our vlog, and an hour later we left for the car and got home around 10pm. As soon as I got in bed, I received a message.

'you up?' I sat up and typed back. 'Yes'

'Can I call?' My stomach dropped to my toes as I put the lights on. We lived in a 3 bedroom house that was actually so cheap because the couple that's renting it out were the kindest souls alive.

'Yes, you can.' As soon as I sent it, he called. I answered and jerked back, realizing it was a video call. Looking at myself in the small square, I looked like a mess.

"Hey. How was your night?" I asked. He smiled; his beautiful face was bare of makeup, and he looked so young and pretty.

"It was good. We left shortly after I spoke to you."

"Oh ok. We still walked around to a park and sat there. My friends wants to meet you as well." I smiled, and he laughed.

"You told them?" He asked with shock in his voice.