[7]

(A/N: Chapter 7 has already been published on scrollstack, for early access to it you have to follow me on my scrollstack account.The link to the account is in my wattpad bio and instagram bio.)

As Aarav stumbled to his feet, his heart raced as fast as his mind, trying to comprehend what had just happened.

The car screeched to a halt just inches away from him, and he found himself staring up at the driver, a girl with an air of confidence that matched her reckless driving.

"Gangster Girl?" Aarav blurted out, still trying to regain his composure.

The girl stepped out of the car, her hand extended towards Aarav, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "You okay?" she asked, a smirk playing on her lips.

Aarav brushed himself off, his irritation growing. "Who the hell drives like that?" he exclaimed, his voice filled with a mix of shock and frustration.

The girl shrugged nonchalantly, a smirk still dancing on her lips. "Just casually driving towards you, not trying to direct a Rohit Shetty movie here," she quipped, her tone laced with sarcasm.

Aarav's annoyance only grew as she pointed out the punctured tire on his car.

"By the way...I see your car is punctured?...Let me give you a ride home?" Yahvi proposed.

"No thank you!" He stated...walking out of the basement....on the footpath.

He was about to refuse her offer of a ride when she suggested it, but before he could protest, she was already matching his pace on foot, driving alongside him with a playful grin.

"Hey, Hero!" she called out, drawing the attention of passersby as Aarav's cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Yahvi continued to tease him, her laughter ringing in his ears as he broke into a run, trying to escape the situation.

But she was relentless, taunting him with playful jibes as she matched his pace in the car.

"Do you think you're Krishh or what?" she teased, her laughter infectious.

As Aarav sprinted away from the scene, his heart pounded in his chest, matching the rhythm of his hurried footsteps.

Yahvi, not one to let a moment pass without adding a dash of mischief, leaned out of her car window and called after him with a playful tone.

"Oh! Jaanu... Why are you running?" she yelled, her voice carrying over the noise of the street.

Aarav froze in his tracks, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment as he realized the attention they were drawing.

With a sheepish glance over his shoulder, he watched as Yahvi brought the car to a sudden halt, the tires screeching against the pavement.

Gasping for breath, Aarav stumbled towards the car, his chest heaving with exertion. He flung open the door and collapsed into the passenger seat, his face flushed with embarrassment and frustration.

"Drive, if you don't want to see me die of embarrassment," Aarav demanded between gasps for air, his voice a mix of annoyance and amusement.

Yahvi couldn't contain her laughter, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she revved the engine and pulled away from the curb.

The sound of her laughter filled the air, mingling with the hum of the engine as they sped away, leaving behind a trail of laughter and embarrassment in their wake.

"What the hell did you just do?" Aarav exclaimed.

"Well, I thought I'd add a little excitement to your day. You should be thanking me!" She giggled.