[5]

(A/N: Chapter 5 has already been published on scrollstack, for early access to it you have to follow me on my scrollstack account.The link to the account is in my wattpad bio and instagram bio.)

The room was bathed in a soft, muted glow, the aftermath of their shared passion lingering in the air.

Sid and Shailee lay entangled, their naked bodies intertwined in a tender embrace.

The silence between them was heavy with the echoes of their intimate moments.

As they lay there, the vulnerability of the moment hung in the air, palpable and raw.

Sid's fingers traced invisible patterns on Shailee's skin, his gaze searching her eyes for answers.

"Why are you so crazy about that Aarav?" Sid questioned, his voice a gentle murmur that cut through the quiet.

His vulnerability mirrored in his eyes, a mixture of confusion, hurt, and longing.

Shailee, her gaze fixed on some distant point, took a moment before responding.

Her voice, though soft, held a weight of conviction. "Because I have to love him."

The words lingered in the air, a heavy truth that hung between them.

Sid's expression shifted, a complex mix of emotions crossing his face.

In the quiet aftermath, the warmth of their bodies pressed against each other, the air hummed with the unspoken words that lingered on the edge of their lips.

...

In the bustling halls of Blubea hospitals, Yahvi, her hair elegantly tied into a bun, entered with a simple frock and jacket, clutching her sling bag nervously.

The receptionist's unexpected question took her aback.

"Hi, ma'am, do you have an appointment?" the receptionist inquired, her tone skeptical.

"Actually, I'm here to meet someone... umm, he's a doctor here," Yahvi replied hesitantly, realizing she didn't know the doctor's name.

The receptionist blinked twice, her judgment evident. "Sure, his name, please," she demanded.

Yahvi bit her lower lip, realizing she doesn't know Lover boy's actual name.

Before coming here, she didn't really realise it would be a problem.

"Uhm... he's tall, wheatish, messy jet black hair, tired black eyes, sharp nose, and dimples," Yahvi described with an uncertain smile.

The receptionist blinked at her, confused.

"Looks like you've been here before, I'm sure your name might be there in our records....your name please?" She questioned.

"Umm...I can't really tell my name." Yahvi stated, realizing she wrote her name as 'Gangster Girl' instead of 'Yahvi'

"Why? Are you voldemort?" She questioned startling Yahvi.

"Wh-what?" Now Yahvi was confused.

"She who must not be named." The receptionist stated, sarcastically.

Yahvi still couldn't fully paraphrase what just happened.

The receptionist raised an eyebrow, muttering under her breath, "She's... a stalker."

"Would you escort yourself out? Or should I call the security?" She plastered a smile.