spark

George knew Karl didn't deserve this and wanted to do domething about it. The only way he thought this was possible is to talk to Sapnap.

Slightly nervous he walks up to Sapnap who is with a bunch of people, he slowly taps his shoulder while the other twitches at the sudden contact.

He turns around in confusion facing George. "I need to talk to you." before Sapnap could say anything back he tool his arm and dragged him away. Earning a few 'oohhh's from the boys friends.

As they got somewhere private Sapnap jerked his arm away from George "Wtf why are u touching me." he asks disgusted. "What did u do to Karl?" George asks angrily.

"Karl? who Karl Jacobs? I didn't do nothing to him man I font know what ur on about." Sapnap lies. "I know what you guys did, he's my fucking best friend and I know it all. YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE." at this point George was furious. He couldn't stand the fact that someone was like this to Karl."

"We were joking, nothing serious tell him to suck it up bro." he laughs.

"Oh so this is a joke now? Karl has done nothing but love you, AND ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IS HURTING HIM. HE LOVES YOU WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY HE LIKES SUCH A JERK LIKE YOU. HE CRIED TO ME MULTIPLE FUCKING TIMES ABOUT YOUR ASS. HE SHOWED ALL HIS LOVE FOR YOU, HE TRUSTED YOU. HE DOESN'T JUST DO WHAT YALL DID WITH ANYONE. IT ACTUALLY MEANT SOMETHONG TO KARL." George spat out leaving tears in his eyes.

It hurt Sapnap. But he couldn't show that he wasn't that much of a pussy.

"Then he should stop loving me bro i'm not gay." he scoffs. George walked away trying not to scream his soul out.

As soon as Karl did. It's been two weeks since the argument with Sapnap and George. George had told Karl everything leaving him broken in tear.

But he knew he was better then this and he moved on. He didn't care about Sapnap he ignored him in hallways and didn't care to look how he was doing.

Unfortunately Sapnap wasn't doing as good qs he thought he would. The conversation with George hit him but what can he do about it.

He's been doing what he does best, smoke and drink and go to parties. He uses this as a way to cope with his problems. It doesn't work it only shoved his problems away until he sobers up, but beter than nothing.

Sapnap felt free, not being stuck with Karl. Who was constantly trying to talk to him like they were boyfriend and girlfriend or whatever.

Karl on the other hand was as happy as ever, this made George smile everytime he saw Karl. He got his spark back. He was so happy he got to see his best friend happy.

Karl hasn't had the best teenage years so he was happy to see there was a good time ready for Karl. He's been going out alot more recently aswel. Even if it was to the grocery store or the skate park it ment to world to George.

He had gotten his best friend back.

George was the one watching Sapnap though, making sure Karl didn't see it.

At lunchbreak George could see Sapnap going out to smoke, this only made him sign. He getting worse, but he deserves it after all the things he put Karl through.

George snaps out of it and sees Karl smiling at him. "Look at you all smiley, did something happen?" George asks smiling himself too. "Noooo i'm just happy to be here with youuuu." Karl says dragging out his letters.

"It's almost break, we should plan something fun." George suggests. "Omg yes and you should bring Dream too!" the plans haven't even officially bern made but Karl is already looking out for them.

"How about just us? I missed our alone time together." George asks putting up a slight smile. He watches Karls slight smile turning bigger. The corners of his mouth turning upwards and his eyes becoming less visible.

"OFCOURSE I WANT TO!!" Karl had basically jumped out of his chair at this point, running to go hug George.

George wasn't that much of an affectionate person, it was just different when it came to Karl. Please protect Karl.

After this they start rambling about their soccer match coming up, right before break.

Karl officially didn't have to worry about Sapnap anymore.

Different to Sapnap who still struggles to forget about Karl unless hes drunk. His mother is concerned for him as she knows he's going through something. He just never seems to want to talk about it.

Sapnap seems to make it home this night though. He rings the doorbell waiting for his mom. His mom doesn't hesitate to open the door and welcome her half drunken son. "Hi sweetheart, i've missed you." This brought tears into Sapnap's eyes. He forgot how much his mom actually cared for him.

He kicked his shoes off and dropped himself onto the couch grabbing the remote, scrolling through the channels he gets welcomed by his mom holding a cup of tea and a treat.

His look of confusion softened, he missed this.

"Can I come sit by you?" she asks. "Yeah." Sapnap immediately blurts out, scooting over to make space for his mom.

They watch some weird cooking show together and eventually fall asleep on the couch, it didn't matter that it was school tomorrow.

His mom was just happy to have her son back.