is this it?

Sapnap woke up feeling a slight warm breeze on his neck and opening his eyes to find Karl curled up onto his chest. He took this as an opportunity to closely admire Karl. He was truthly beautiful. What snapped him out of it was a phone going off.

He looked around to see it was Karls phone and he took it. 15 missed calls and 30 missed texts from 'mom💗' . Holy shit.

Sapnap started lightly shaking Karl to wake him up, kissing his nose. "Karl, your mom." Sapnap whispers and he hands Karl his phone.

Karl was holding his phone clearly confused at what was happening. Sapnap found this absolutely adorable. How could he have just woken up and already look this pretty.

Karl was finally able to think enough to see what was happening, he completely forgot to tell his mom he wouldn't be coming home. We'll he obviously didn't know that.

Karl sat up straight but Sapnap pulled him down again. He pressed his moms number and started calling. Sapnap was now slowly running his hands through Karl's hair.

Sapnap heard panicked yelling through the phone, though he couldn't make out what was said. "Sorry mom, I forgot to tell you I was at a friends house. Was unexpected." Karl tries to calm his mom down in the meanwhile Sapnap is just staring at how painfully pretty Karl is.

Karl eventually hangs up the call. "I told her I might stay one more night if thats okay with you." Sapnap smiled and Karl took that as a yes. Digging back into Sapnaps chest.

"You're gorgeous." Sapnap let out a shaky breath. "What?" Karl sat up. "I said you're gorgeous." Sapnap says, keeping eye contact with the now blushing Karl. They both just smile.

(time skip)

Sapnap was playing valorant while Karl was watching him from his bed. "Do you want to try and play?" Sapnap said turning around to face Karl. "Sure!" Karl exclaimed making his way over to the chair.

Sapnap lightly patted his thigh signalling for Karl to come sit. Sapnap explained the basics to Karl helping him with what to buy and where he should be careful for and Karl was enjoying this.

Karl jumped after he died because he got mad. Making Sapnap grab his waist and tell him to not to that. He didn't explain why, he was sure Karl could figure it out.

After a while of Karl playing he started getting beter but also more hungry. Sapnap told him to go eat and he hopped off and Sapnap was gonna continue the game for Karl.

Sapnap was doing pretty good, one tapping most enemies. Until he slowly felt small hands trail up his exposed legs. He was wearing shorts so the sudden skin to skin contact made him flinch.

He looked down to see Karl smiling innocently as he starts aggressively shaking his head no. Trying to turn his focus back to the game. The other boy started making small kisses on the inside of his thighs. Slowly moving upwards with every kiss.

He moves his hands to Sapnaps dick as Sapnap pushes them off. He leans under the desk and whispers in Karls ear. "Not now angel, let me finish the game okay? Just wait."

Karl was not listening to Sapnap and continued to tease the boy. He felt him grow underneath the soft touches from the boy. His head being thrown back by the lightest touch on his dick.

He slowly pulled down the shorts just enough to be able to take the others cock and give it small kitty licks. Checking to see if the other was watching.

Sapnap was not happy about the boy teasing him but it felt too good to stop him. He couldn't take it anymore and just abandoned the game and pushed his chair back. Reaching down to grab Karl and put him in his lap.