--- DATE ---

It was another day, you have been in the Hazbin Hotel for 3 days now since you came there. You were pretty much inside the hotel not wanting to have an adventure to the outside world you are in now.

Right now, you are inside your room just watching from your window. You were taking a rest for now and to try to adapt things in your new place. You proposed to Charlie and Vaggie that you would help them in their goal. It will also be a good opportunity for you to do something during your stay there.

They said that you could start next week and they told you to enjoy first your stay there and have some discovery yourself, to which you agreed. You were thinking about what you should do first and after that and that.

You went outside your room and went to the ground floor where everyone is staying right now. As you went down there you saw what you pretty much see every day, it's always the usual.

As you were walking, someone suddenly blew at your ear, making you squelch and move from your side covering your ear that had been blown by someone. When you look behind you to see who it is, you see the face of the Angel Dust himself, which makes you blush a little.

"Why would you do that?! That's horrible" you said to him with a frown on your face and a sheepish expression. "Really? But I find it quite amusing Doll~" What a subtle flirty tone, you just pout at his actions. You could hear him giggling, "So what are you up to Darling? Where are you goin' out today?"

"Um yeah, I've decided that maybe I should go out and explore hell, ha.. ha"
You responded with a sarcastic laugh at the end. "Then let me be your escort today, little missy," he said to you as he held your hand and kissed it.

"You're such a big flirty aren't you" you said to him. "Thank you, Dollface," he said with a sly smile, you just smiled and giggled at his wittiness. He offered his arm and you accepted it, "Charlie! I And Y/N will go for a date, I'll bring her back later!" He informed Charlie and she agreed.

"A Date!!?" You responded as you were taken aback by what he just said. "Thank care of Y/N for me, okay!!" Charlie said. "Yeah, yeahh,.. now should we go My lady~" he said smiling at you as you nodded in reply as you smile at him.

Even though you just met a few days ago, do you already feel a connection or were you just easily attached to people or does Angel Dust just know how to sweep you off your feet?

*A/N*
I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS FANFIC THAT I MADE. I AM REALLY HONORED😭, YOU MAY SAY IM OVERREACTING BUT IT'S MY PURE AND GENUINE REACTION, REALLY. WELL THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FANFIC AND I AM REALLY HAPPY THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WOULD WANT TO READ IT. WHEN I SAW THAT THERE ARE 1 OR 2 THAT VIEWED OR READ MY FANFIC I WAS SO HAPPY, VERY MUCH HAPPY. ONCE AGAIN I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I APPRECIATE IT Y'ALL AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEW CHAPTERS...

SEE YAH!!!!😘