--- Happy To Love You ---

The red sky beams through the curtains waking you up from your deep slumber. You opened your eyes and blinked a couple of times before your vision became clear, there you saw the gentle face of someone, it was Angel Dust.

His face looks so innocent when sleeping and peaceful. Your hands went to caress his cheeks and keep some of his hair strands away from his face.

You just stared at him, admiring the beauty he holds that captures your heart. After a few minutes, Angel woke up, he looked at the other side of the bed and saw that you weren't there.

He looked around but saw nothing, he assumed that you just left. Suddenly the bathroom door opened.

"Oh," he mumbled to himself.

"Good morning Angel," you said with a smile on your face.

"Morning Dollface," he said with a low husky voice. A pink hue dusted on your cheeks due to his attractive morning voice.

Angel then patted his hands beside him, indicating that he wanted you to sit there, you obligate at his request.

He was still lying on the bed when you sat near him,

"Do you need something?" You asked and faced him, he was staring at you. After that, he hugged your waist and buried his face in your tummy.

He just stayed silent, looking at his hair, you wanted to pat him and play with his fluffy hair, so you did.

He just hummed, you stayed like that for a couple of seconds before he looked at you.

"Yes?" you said looking at him.

"Nothing," he said smiling.

"It's just that, I'm so lucky to meet and have you in this messed-up world." He said smiling.

"You have a big loving heart and a kind soul in you, you're caring and understanding, almost perfect. I'm just so lucky that a guy like me has a girl who loves me, thank you y/n." You were touched by his words that made you grin ear to ear.

You cupped his face and a kiss landed on his forehead, his cheeks, his nose, and his lips, after that, you smiled at him.

"My heart will sing a melody that only you could hear forever, and will only beat a rhythm for you, Angel" You lean closer to his face and give him a small kiss.

"I love you Y/N and I will always do"

_____________END_______________

Thank you for all the support and thank you very much to all of my readers...I'm happy and I appreciate all the love in this first fanfic I made, I am truly grateful that people read my fanfic...I do apologize that this is the end of the story because I fall out of ideas and my imagination is not working to well for me to continue this, I ran out of ideas for this one😭.....but, I'm planning to make another fanfic though,,,once again, thank you very much🙇‍♀️, and I love you all guysss♥️!!