--- DANGEROUSLY SWEET ---

You were outside the hotel, sitting in silence there all alone. It's was nice, the city was not that chaotic this time. It's somehow seems peaceful a little bit.

Alistor saw you by the balcony, he was having his tea there alone to but it's what he enjoy the most. Then he went to were you are in an instant and spoked.

"You seems pretty lonely Y/N" you flinched and look behind you. "Oh Alistor, I didn't notice you walking up here" you smiled awkwardly. Well you don't know what to say to him to be honest.

He seems scary as he is always wearing a smile, everytime you see him. "So what are you doing here" Alistor said.

"Well I just want to go outside for a little you know" you replied to him.
"Is that so?" The tone of his voice is kinda creepy to you. "Yeah, I'm sure of it Alistor"

"If you say so" he replied, "would you mind if I ask you a question?" He's tone was firm. "Sure, go ahead".
"How did you die?" You looked at him.

"To emphasize it all I suicide to escape my killer from killing me but I died anyways" you stared at city as wind blows at both of you.

"Hmm~ interesting" you lifted your brows then looked at his direction.

"How so?" You asked curious why he said that.

He lean forward, his face was so close, you could almost feel his breath unto your face. His smile became a sly grin.

"You're soul is different Y/N" he said sending waves of fear in your body, he really is creepy and scary. You never know what is going through his mind, only he knows.

You move a bit from him to lessen the tension, "haha..ha..ha, how is that so?"

"Nevermind, forget what I said. So if you mind, I'll excuse myself first. Well then Y/N see you around" he stand up and start walking away from you, He sure is a one of an odd guy.

After that you went Inside and help Charlie around and also Vaggie. You fixed some furnitures and added some decorations around the hotel.

It's was already dark outside and you all finished the task for today. So you went to your room and take a shower and changed.

As you were finished changing someone was knocking at the door. You went to open it and it was Charlie. "Hi Charlie"

"Hello Y/N, can I ask a favor for you again?" She asked you and you nodded. "Well can you check on Angel, he just arrived a while ago and he was drunk. So I'm here to ask you I'm you can take care of him?"

"Yeah sure" you smiled as you responded. You were curios on why is Angel dust is drunk and where he went and spend his whole day.

So you went to the opposite hallway and went to Angel's room. You were just to knock when you noticed the door was open, so you went inside.
"Angel, are you there?" You gentle pushed the door making a creak sound.

You went inside and as you were closing the door it was slammed shut but not so hard by angel. You could feel his presence behind you, his one hand is at the door caging you up. You could feel the breezes of his breath in your nape, it was warm and unsteady.

The familiar sensation is going through your body again. There is something different in the air, totally different. "Umm-- angel, are you okay?" You said as you faced Infront of him.

His eyes were different, half lidded eyes, lips were apart, his cheeks were light pink. He was staring at you and it way feels different than how he looks at you normally.

You touched his forehead as you were worried if maybe he has a fever or cold. "Y/N~" it was husky tone when he called your name.

Then he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head in the crook of your neck. "Are you okay??you look so sick? Do you need anything?"

"You smell so sweet, Y/N" you could hear him sniff and his loud unsteady breathing. "I wonder if you also taste sweet" he said as he looked at you in the eyes and to your lips.

You were dumbfounded at his actions, you were blushing so hard. You don't even know what to do, you could feel something dangerous is going to happen.

Without any warning he carried you in a bridal style up to the bed. "Wha---wait-- angell?! What are you doing??!"

Then he placed you gently on the bed, "Angel--" you were cut off, his lips was on yours. He placed his hand on your cheeks to deepen it.

Your hands were on his chest trying to push him but he was strong despite his slender body, You fall down the soft mattress and so him. The kiss become more intense and he let go.

You were panting, you were catching your breath. "There's no doubt, you taste so sweet Dollface~" he said mad you could see lust in his eyes.

"A--angel.." you were covering your face, embarrassed of what is happening. "Don't cover your face, let me see more of it" angel hold down your wrist. "Now be a good girl~"

He kissed you once more and it was passionate, as he was kissing you his hand was caressing your body and it's tickles, You were moaning between the kiss.

It's like you were swept away by the pleasure, and you were letting him dominate you. He let go of the kiss
"open your mouth~" he parted your lips and it was so sexyyy!!

"Good girl~ I should give you a reward~" he kissed you again and put his tounge inside your mouth. You dance with the rhythm of it.

His hands slowly caressed your body then his other hand went to your chest and make a squeeze of it.
"Mhhm!" You moaned when he squeezed your breast.

You could feel him smirked, he then pull away and a string of saliva was connected to you and him. Your face was red, you were flustered and your eyes was half opened.

Your eyes were watery, hair was messy and your clothes were scrunch up. "You look so sexy and Dangerously sweet Dollface~"