HICKEY

9 AM

Yn was sleeping peacefully in his arms after making love with him . Jungkook was hugging her tightly like someone will snatch her from him

He woke up 1 hour ago but he is just simply staring at his beautiful wife . He loved her tightness. Very much . Her body was covered by nothing but just by his black t-shirt and duvet , so she didn't feel cold .

Yn blinked her indicating that she woke up. Jungkook pulled her closer but only to earn a hiss from her mouth. He looked at her with soft eyes , his little kitten

Um... Kookie . Yn said in a sleepy voice making him smile. He peaked her lips. Yn said in pain . He hummed lovingly

It pains here . Yn said while pointing on her abdomen. Jungkook regretted
Doing it without her permission but he has mark yn his . Jungkook massaged at that place . She looked at him with her doe eyes.

I am sorry for being hard with my lovely little kitten. Jungkook said and peaked her abdomen , Making her giggle. She peaked his cheek in order to tell it's okay.

But suddenly all memories of slapping, insulting comments came in her mind . Jungkook guessed it . He peaked her lips 5 times making her giggle.

I am sorry for that also, I was scared of losing you my baby . Jungkook said whispering in her ears making her get goosebumps. she nodded her head cause it was her fault also .

He got out of bed and picked yn up in bridal style gently so he don't hurt her . Yn hid her face in his chest . He took her to bathroom's bath tub

He made yn lay down and turned water on medium warm . And he removed his trousers leaving him in boxers , he sits in bath tub and made yn sit on his lap . He was massaging her abdomen making her relax and enjoy.

He was going to remove her shirt but a small hand on chest stopped him .

Don't please. Yn said while blushing and looking down . He smirked , he continued to remove shirt but stopped when he saw tears in her small doe eyes .

He hugged her and understands that this. Is caused by yesterday's consequences. He closed his eyes to control his anger cause his kitten will get scared if she saw his dark eyes filled with anger and hate for that person.

Yn was taking a small nap on his left shoulder. Jungkook was washing her hair . He was also massaging her whole body.

Mafia king of Asia is massaging her wife because last night they made love. No position infront of wife everyone is a slave oops! Equal I mean

AFTER I HOUR

Jungkook was drying his hair by hairdryer and yn was again sleeping on bed cause she slept on his shoulder. Jungkook made her wear clothes.
.
.
He was ready for office because today is his important meeting that he can't miss cause today pm of korea is going meet him as he is youngest ceo of such a successful company.

Jungkook writes a note and puts some type of medicine on the paper and a glass of water . He kissed her forehead and peaked her lips 10 times , he left from room .

He comes down stairs and sees his mom and her mom talking where both husbands left for work actually jungkook is late today and everyone knows that he was comforting yn so no one said anything.

Jungkook have your breakfast. Her mom said and jungkook nodded while he was tieing his watch on his wrist. He sits on the dining table and the maids start to serve him breakfast. Every maid was staring him on neck

He was eating and talking on phone making both of the mother sigh . Jungkook is also like their husbands always busy while eating .

I want it right on time not even a minute late; every single thing on my table, I am coming to Seoul 1 and half hour . Jungkook said to taehyung who was listening everything and answering cause jungkook's meeting was already delayed by two hours and he has very little time to reach Seoul.

He looked at his watch and jimin came in mansion , he bowed to jungkook. He stood up in the middle of breakfast. He looked his mom who was talking to Mrs Kim and sitting on couch. He goes near them .

Mom I am leaving. Jungkook said and turned to leave but mrs Kim's question stopped him .

Jungkook you will stay here at night or at Seoul. Her mom asked and jungkook answered within 10 seconds

I will see , if I will get late then I will stay at Seoul and I left office on time then I come to Busan . Jungkook said and turned to left . Mrs Kim looks at mrs Jeon and they both look at each other controlling laugh.

It's okay I will tell him . Mrs Kim said while controlling the laugh . He was talking to taehyung while standing at one place while jimin was standing near him . Jimin noticed something and a smirk came on face but he controlled it . He cut the call

Jungkook it's visible. MRS Kim said making him frown. He would he know. Jimin almost brust out laughing.

What is visible. Jungkook said while frowning. He looked at jimin who was looking at his neck . He touched his neck and get nothing. He was seriously confused.

Jimin whispered in his ears

Mrs Jeon gave you hickey and it's shining visible on you neck , sir . Jimin Said making his eyes widened. He looked at mrs kim who was controlling her smile .

Ohh godd . Jungkook cursed himself for not paying attention to it. Now he understood why maids were starting at his neck . He rubbed his temple in frustration. ( Trustfated jungkook)

He goes upstairs and opens the door of the yn's room , he saw yn sleeping peacefully while hugging a pillow making him jealous but he is getting late .

He looked at her dressing table and took her foundation, he applied it on his neck even though yn is more fair from him and foundation is of her skin tone but it fits on his neck .

He covered his hickey . He immediately goes down stairs straight to his car .
He sits and all 10 G- wagons started to move .

TIME SKIP

Yn woke up and yawned but flinched when suddenly room's door open showing Mrs Jeon. She smiled at her , yn was about to get up but mrs Jeon signed her to sit as she will be in pain .

Sit ,sit don't get up . Mrs Jeon said but yn already got up. She has taken the medicine and helped her to stand up, it was pain killer.

I am fine mom . Yn said while a red timt was visible on her cheeks making mrs Jeon chuckle. She caressed yn's hair ; she looked at mrs Jeon and said

Mom where is jungkook. Yn asked to mrs Jeon . Her voice was sleepy because obviously she woke up just now .

He left for meeting . Mrs Jeon Said and yn nodded .

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT 11PM

Jungkook was coming inside Kim mansion while his court was in his hands.
He was totally exhausted, all he wants was yn in his arms and sleep.

He opened the door of yn's bedroom and saw yn sitting on dressing table's chair and applying cream on her hands delicately . She turned to see jungkook standing there completely done.

He goes to washroom but not before taking his clothes from the closet. Cause he needs to shower first . He goes to washroom
.
.
.

Jungkook came out of washroom with only trousers on he was shirtless, his abs , muscular chest,v line , everything was showing. He saw yn watching phone , he sighs .

He lays on bed and snatched her phone from yn and putted it on his side of night stand. He covered himself with blanket and pulled yn towards . He wrapped his arms around her securely not letting her go .

When I am here then all attention should be on me not on phone. Jungkook said while yn nodded and peaked his check

And they both slept

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××ו•

I hope you liked this chapter

Please follow and vote , I will upload next chapter after 23 votes till then byeeeeeeee