LOVE +18

Yn sobbed more into his chest , he caresed her back and cursed himself for not talking with her about the baby planning .

He doesn't want to abort his blood in her womb . She hugged him and finally calmed down .

Now the baby will take all the love from you and you won't love me anymore. Yn said while sniffing , a wave of relief spread through him and on his body .

He lifted her face with his index finger . He hugged him so tightly like she would escape from him .

Kitten you will be my favourite forever okiee don't worry . Jungkook said and yn got up from his lap to wash her face .

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After 2 months

Yn was vomiting her heart out , the head maid was rubbing her back . She vomited everything she ate from morning. finally she stopped and washed her face .

She comes out of the bathroom and sits on the bed while the head maid is about to call jungkook who is gone to the office. He goes to the office everyday but comes early at 5 pm .

Yn again ran to the washroom and started to vomit , the head maid again started to rub her back . Now her stomach was empty nothing left . She has no power left to even stand .

The head maid washed her face and took her to the bedroom. She finally lay down
But started crying like a kid and we all know how kids cry . Very loudly.

( Wow a woman who is carrying a kid is crying like a kid )

The head maid hugged her . She rubbed her back . The pain is unbearable for this little soul .

Mrs Jeon I am going to call Mr Jeon . The head maid said and picked up the phone but it got snatched by yn . Her little figure fumed in anger .

No , I don't want to see that man's face or listen to his voice . Yn said.
Pregnancy hormones. The head maid sighed and caresed her hair while yn lay down.

Finally after sometime she slept making head maid relief . She got up and went down.

Did she sleep? . A maid asked from a group of maids . The head maid nodded making everyone relief .

At evening

Jungkook entered the mansion while his guards were carrying some bags . Yn was sitting with her teddy bear which jungkook got her so she doesn't feel alone when he is not home .

The teddy was bigger than the yn's whole figure . Jungkook was about to sit near yn and instead yn got up and left for bedroom , her this move made him puzzled.

Yn walked upstairs while he was getting near her The climbing way was a little weird. He was standing near stairs but suddenly yn fall straight into his arms .

He picked her in bridal style and took her upstairs. He opened the bedroom room and made her lay down, he covered her with a thick blanket . He sits beside her. 

Kitten you are being careless don't forget you are carrying a little life in your womb . Jungkook said in a soft and low voice but his little woman was getting uncomfortable. 

She let out a whimper making him worried as hell . She wants to  'do it '
But she is too shy to say . He was caressing her small tummy which has grown a little bit. 

Kookie.. ahhh . Yn said while whimpering . Jungkook understood that something was wrong. He picked up his phone and was about to call the doctor.

Noo kookie~~ I want you please. Yn said and tried to pull him closer.
His mind was guessing that she was horny but he had to confirm it . 

What does my daddy's kitten want hmm . Jungkook said in order to understand because if he is wrong then he will receive a slap on his shoulder.

You~~ . Yn said tried to pull him closer but he is not moving any time soon .
He understood what she wanted . He needs to be careful, very careful.
His one mistake here can ruin all their happiness. 

His hand went to open her bra but his hand couldn't find her hook making him doubt that she was not wearing any . His hand went straight to her pussy.

His finger caressed and rubbed her clit more like massaging it . She moaned and started to leak with pre cum . He slowly slid them inside and started to thrust them inside her .

Ahh~~ kookie... Umm . She moaned and started to clench around his fingers . She was so wet that it was acting as a lubricant.

His pants were getting as the more she clenched the more he got tight . He finally decided to fuck her because his own hormones are not helping to stop.

He removed her clothes and his too , he hovered over her . She cum on his fingers , his fingers were covered in her cum . He used it as a lubricant and spread it on his junior.

He was giving pumps on his junior so he could insert himself inside her but
His junior was too hard to insert inside her love hole .

He finally inserted himself inside her and without waiting he started to thrust inside and she started to scratch his back .

The amount she is releasing from her vagina is insane .  She continuously
Clenching around him .

Kitten if you will clench around me like this then I will come inside you within a minute . He continued to thrust inside her softly.

( The baby inside her womb  - my parents are too harsh on me)

••••

Pheww I guess I updated a little early then before. Ok so the stairs stanza is inspired by @jeonlittewife  in triplets story . 💎💎

Check out the stone heart. 😘😘  I need 30 votes 🌟🌟

Byeeeee ❤️❤️❤️