LITTLE ONE

Baby babbled in his own language as he woke up from his 5 hours sleep.

Jungkook was working on his laptop while sitting in his home office. Jimin standing near him and a little baby in crib which was now in office. .

Baby was now two weeks old a little better from his new birth form.

He saw his dad siting and a mysterious person standing near him looking in laptop.

He babbled giving his advice in the serious matter but he was ignored. Baby pouted. .

He two more man siting in opposite side of His chair. Baby again made noises but no one payed attention.

( baby in his own language- dadaa!! Look at me .. Humph I will make you regret at night , I won't let you sleep.. Just wait and watch)

Baby had enough and started cry.
The serious atmosphere was broken by baby's cries.

Jungkook sighed and got up from his chair and coming towards the crib.

He picked the fussing and crying baby. He cradled him and rubbed his back.

I know.. It's so hard to be a baby.. You have to sleep whole day and eat then again sleep.. I know it's hard. Jungkook said with a mock understanding. Baby pouted.

Lee Max who was Jungkook's second best friend with work. Chuckles.

You got a hard worker in your hands.. He is going to be very hard working when he grows up
I guess . Max said as he found baby pouting and fussing. Jungkook nodded.

Just make sure that he don't exhaust himself with that hard work. Jimin said with a slight smirk. Baby babbled and threw his little limbs towards jimin trying to reach him.

He chuckle and picked baby from Jungkook's arms. He cradled him
Baby giggles.

Aw.. Little one is always wanting attention isn't it? . Jimin said and cradling him. Baby threw his limbs in air.  Jungkook chuckled.

Baby babbling and telling his advices in the business meeting . Jungkook cradled him...baby snuggled into his dada . Jungkook cradled him against his chest.

  Go back to sleep little one..let dada work hm... Jungkook said rocking the baby. Baby yawned cutely with his tiny mouth and his eye lids falling down feeling sleepy .

Baby slept again and snuggled against him. Jungkook kissed his forehead and puts him back in crib .

Time skip

yn was getting grumpy because she was getting no love from jungkook,all love was going to baby.  He puts the baby in their room's crib and hugged her from behind.

She elbowed him . He frowned..he held her tight but she started to struggle in his grip .

What's the matter kitten? My so sassy ?. Jungkook said kissing her neck. She pouted and elbows him . Jungkook held her both hands tight.  

Don't touch me .yn said and elbowed him and sat on the bed.. jungkook looked at her with his curious gaze. 

What's the matter kitten?. He said kneeling in front of her. She turned her face to other side. He kissed her ankle.

You don't love me anymore...as I said..you will love baby more . Yn said and jerked his face from ...

 Yn said and jerked his face from