INJURED

Yn was sitting on the floor while guards were standing straight, and was not touched not at all , she is all good because the old man's mission is to bring Jeon here . She is kept in a glass cage and guards are protecting it .

It's been 2 days but still no sign of jungkook . She is thinking that jungkook won't save here . She felt all the guards feeling dizzy but of course she was in a glass cage so didn't feel anything.

A smoke was spread in the room and she couldn't see anything but she felt the glass breaking she screamed feeling more scared . A man came inside while wearing an all black mask suit with a gas mask .

She fell down knowing he would kill her ............

" Mrs. Jeon please don't get scared I am jimin " jimin said yn felt that someone put the soul back in the body . She felt relief. She stood up and jimin took out another gas mask from the bag

Jungkook came inside being fully injured literally his clothes were covered in blood of his own. Yn tired ran to hug him but

* Bang* * bang* * bang*

Jungkook fell down on the floor. Bae shot him thrice , yn screamed but jimin pulled her down and himself he got down because bae shot in their way but they bent down.

Jungkook was going unconscious but shot Mr bae on heart and he instantly died . Yn goes near to him and holds him . Jungkook closed his eyes

Kookie open your eyes kookie . Yn screamed and started to cry and jungkook's guards entered. They picked up jungkook and jimin made yn stand up.

AT HOSPITAL

Jungkook was in the emergency ward . Doctors were trying to save patients lives but everything was going wrong .

Yn was crying like a message . Soon jungkook's mom reached the hospital crying for her son . Yn hugged his mom .

Kookie-- he will be a fine mom , he will be fine . Yn said and wiped her tears . Doctors came out while they ran to them .

How is he ??. Yn said and doctors nodded. Yn was feeling miserable for her husband. She wants to hug him and load kisses on his face like she used to do .

Mr Jeon is out of danger we removed all the bullets thank god that they were not in sensitive places so he is safe but still unconscious. You can meet him .   The doctor said and thanked God internally. His mother immediately went inside the room .

Guards were in their places . Yn went to the washroom but she cried like crazy. She can't see her kookie in that state . She felt head spinning because she was crying like crazy .

After 10 minutes, She wiped all her tears and washed her face. She went to his private room of the hospital. she saw his mother sitting on a chair while all  4 guards were standing in all four corners.

AFTER 2 HOURS

Jungkook woke up and felt his head spinning and paining like hell . He felt weak . He felt weight on his hand . He looked down and saw yn
Sleeping on his hand .

His eyes soften seeing her , he caressed her cheeks with insulin in his hand  back . He caressed her lips .

( Even though he is injured but still this tharki man )

She woke up and saw him staring at her while yn was looking like a little mess.

She started to cry making him chuckle but she instantly glared at him while crying.

Why is my kitten crying hmm . Jungkook kissed her forehead. She stood up from the chair and buried her head in his neck , shedding fat tears .

Sit on my lap without any arguing. Jungkook said not to make him more stressed she sat on his lap and buried her head in his chest which was covered in bandages.

My Kitten is very obedient i am sorry hmm forgive me my love . Jungkook said and smashed his lips on her . They were kissing slowly and softly showing love . Yn wrapped her hands around his neck .

He pulled out and kissed her forehead. She kissed him on cheek and tightly hug him . Her tears stop she again kissed in cheeks .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your author is back but with A SMALL CHAPTER . In future I will upload more chapters but

Only three or four chapters are left and then this story is complete ✅

Byeeee guyssss.....