AGAIN 18+

I just wanna tell that the bonus chapter is not at all connected with this chapter, that chapter was a different story line and this chapter is continuing the chapter after the thrusting chapter so don't get confused .
The bonus chapter was the chapter just a small past of yn and jungkook when I did the three months time skip that is the part and it's called bonus chapter. I hope you understand.

Jungkook was THRUSTING in inhuman speed and yn was about to cum but he kept her small legs on his shoulders and thrusts more deep but he was careful not to touch her cervix line.

It's been four months of the pregnancy, and with a loud moan she creamed his junior, this time she was also horny and he was so horny . In the starting time of yn making love was gentle but now they make love like no tomorrow.

He held her legs and thrusts more deep and touched her cervix line, she moaned . He can feel the texture of the cervix line. It was soft , very soft .
He removed himself because the doctor said touching her cervix line may cause problems. She groaned. 7

Kookie~ please.... I want it . Yn said while pleading while he was down her legs from his shoulder, he bent down to her and she wrapped her arms around his torso. He shook his head and kissed her forehead.

Please kookie I want it too badly please. Yn said and pushed him closer and that's the sexiest thing ever found in this world, he played with her nipple.

Because my kitten says so. Jungkook said and positioned himself and inserted himself. He started to thrust straight on her cervix line, her back arched .

She dug her nail but Jungkook pinned her hand above her head, she wanted to free her hand but his steel grip wasn't letting her hand move .

Finally they were done , she was laying in bed and covered with a blanket . He kissed her forehead and hugged her from behind because due to her big tummy he couldn't hug her from the front.

NEXT DAY

Mommmmmmmsss . Yn said screaming as both mrs jeon and mrs kim came for her care . They both hug yn from side . Jungkook came downstairs and saw both of her .

Good morning moms . Jungkook said making both of them laugh at mom's words . Both of them hug him , Mrs Jeon kisses jungkook's forehead.

Yn went to the kitchen and all of a sudden mrs jeon held jungkook's ear and twisted it . He kept face straight because he wasn't feeling pain but she almost turned it all and he felt pain.

I saw hickeys on her neck ,can't control your hormones for some months. Mrs Jeon said and slapped his shoulder. Mrs Kim also has an angry but kidding face .

Ahh mom it's my personal matter , mom leaves my ear . Jungkook said and tried to save his ear but she twisted it more , Mrs Kim laughed silently .

Your personal matter is my foot , if I again saw hickeys on her neck during pregnancy then you see . Mrs Jeon said and left his ear , he rubbed his ear while glaring at his mother.

Yn came out of the kitchen and looked at the situation. Mrs Jeon and jungkook were glaring at each other, and yn coughed.

Is everything alright here?? . Yn said and immediately Mrs Jeon made a smiling face , jungkook was about to leave but yn stopped.

Jungkook your breakfast, first eat it then go . Yn said making him sigh.
He comes towards the dining table. He sat down and yn went towards both ladies.

Mom and momma please go and get fresh, I will serve breakfast. Yn said and both of them followed the maid who took them to the guest bedroom.
Yn served him toast and sunny side up eggs with pancakes.

Yn turned but only to get gently pulled in his lap. He ignored the breakfast when he had dinner in front of him. Jungkook started to nibble on her earlobe.

Jungkook I am heavy now . Yn said and tried to get up he pulled her closer, he buried his neck in her neck. Placing small kisses .

My kitten is light as a feather and jungkook?? I love when you call me kookie. Jungkook and kissed her cleavage, he cupped her breast.
Yn tried to push him and got the answer by a spank on butt .

Jungkook slapped her breast , she moaned. Jungkook finally pull out because his mom and her mom is home or else he is in full mood.
Yn took some food in fork and feed him .

Yn got up and jungkook left , she turned and saw both of ladies staring at her. Making her blush .

Jungkook wasn't the only one . Mrs Jeon said and made yn blush very hard . She can't even run with a belly but to walk slowly . Her last steps towards kitchen were fast .
.
.
.

On call

Jungkook - kitten I will come home late today, don't wait for me hmm
Feed you and the baby properly not like yesterday you slept without eating food.

Yn- I wanna go shopping with you today but you , I am angry bye .

Jungkook - kitten list-

Call cut .

Jungkook sighed and continued his work because his wife is very stubborn and sassy right now . Always in anger if someone denied to do what she wants .

( Jeon hynie - Mrs Jeon , Kim Sana - mrs kim)

Hynie was standing with Sana and talking about how their grandchildren will look because the most handsome man and most beautiful woman is his or her parents.

Suddenly yn came and hug Sana from behind making Sana flinch . Yn started to cry loudly. Sana turned and yn cried on her chest . Both of them looked very worried.

What happened yn , why are you crying. Sana said and hugged her back.
But she cried more and made them more worried.

Yn tell us what happened. Hynie said and yn finally stopped. She wiped her face with her hand . All maids were also there thinking something serious happened.

Jungkook denied to go shopping with me , he doesn't love me anymore
He hates me now . Yn said claimed and everyone laugh from worried expressions. Her pregnancy hormones hot her and nothing else .

I thought something really happened to you but you scared all of us .
Sana said and Hynie laughed thinking how she also used to do that when she was pregnant with jungkook.

You don't know how it feels because father in law and dad loves you but what about me . Yn said and again started to cry .

No he loves you but he is busy , don't worry he will go shopping with you tomorrow I will make it sure . Hynie said because jungkook is very obedient to his mother

( Author - I saw that * bombastic side eye* )

To be continued ☠️

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I guys I know you are enjoying my early updates so I will upload next chapter soon . 🪩🪩

Ok so tell me you want sad or happy ending. 😗

Please vote and follow me and the next vote goal is 60 a little tough but I know guys you can do it 💪 💪

Am I writing smut to much should I stop 🛑 🛑

I deleted the photo 😔

Byee guysssssss👋👋