LITTLE RASCAL

{ Time skip 2 weeks }

Jungkook was sitting in bed...half awake...baby in his arms cradling him..yn was sleeping peacefully. The baby babbled with no trace of sleeping.

Jungkook looked at the baby and blinked..he was sleepy yet this boy...baby babbling happily.

Sleep my little rascal and let me sleep too . Jungkook said shaking the baby making him giggle. He placed the baby in bed , he got up and came with the teething toy.

Look a little rascal, wanna play with this? Jungkook said with frustration clear in his voice. The baby threw his limbs in the air trying to grab the toy.

You play with this and let your dada sleep okay? Deal? . Jungkook said giving him the toy. The baby happily took it. Jungkook made him lay , he played with it...

Jungkook covers both of them with separate blankets as if the baby pees so it doesn't get dirty..so that's why the rough one. Jungkook looked over at him, and the baby started to get tired.

His eyes dropping...he made little noises in protest not to sleep. But he lost and slept. Jungkook wanted to dance in happiness. He scoffed, they slept.

Next morning

Jungkook woke up founding no one near him. He stood up and saw yn gently bathing the baby . He smiled seeing her so gentle with her. Baby was giggling whenever the water splashes him.

Yn booped baby's nose. The Baby giggled and threw his limbs in air. Yn chuckled seeing his uncontrollable limbs. She rubbed the baby soap on his baby tummy.

Jungkook suddenly hugged her from behind making both mama and baby scared. But then she realised who it was , she nudged him with her elbow .

Good morning kitten , so little one is taking bath huh? . Jungkook said making her chuckle, she nodded. Bath babbled seeing his dada .

Yes, baby was too smelly with those diapers so I thought to give him a cute baby bath . I can't have my own baby dirty like you. Yn said making him raise his eyebrows. Was he dirty? Nahhhh....

So my kitten thinks I am dirty ? Am I dirty little one? Is your dada dirty? . Jungkook asked the baby but by coincidence the baby shook his head . Making both of them chuckle.

Well I can't disagree if baby says this, now can I ? . Yn said rubbing baby's tiny hairs . Baby splashes water , jungkook kissed her cheeks from behind.

Baby babbled feeling lonely. His lower lip sticking out, he was so spoiled with love of both parents.

Jungkook your office, you are getting late !!! . Yn said making him remember his work...he quickly brushed his teeth. Baby tried to copy him .
By rubbing his toothless gums with the finger replacement of the brush.

Jungkook laughed seeing baby's antics . Jungkook patted his head. Baby sucked on jungkook's pinky finger . Jungkook brushed in the main time..with one hand. He tried to pull his finger back but the baby's grip was surprisingly strong.

Little one leave my finger..hmm..let go dada's pinky finger..aww my baby is so cute ..my baby . Jungkook said totally hypnotized by the baby, baby left his finger. Jungkook scoops him in his arms making his clothes all wet because of baby .

I think today you should take him with you in the office ;Mini ceo on duty. Yn said while rubbing baby's tummy . Jungkook chuckled imaging the mini ceo jungkook walking around and giving orders to everyone.

Okay then get this little one ready , I am taking him to office today okay.. kitten you also should get some rest hmm..get my little man ready . Jungkook said and went to change his clothes.

Yn took baby from his arms and wiped him with towel properly. She hummed a song for baby . She wrapped him in a burrito, and took him  changing station.

She opened the towel burrito. She chuckled seeing his tiny manhood. He was to grow a lot....a lot..

She picked up a onesie and made him wear this ↓

In the main time jungkook came out as usual so fricking hot and sexy

In the main time jungkook came out as usual so fricking hot and sexy .

Baby babbled seeing his dada , jungkook picked baby up.. rocking him gently. Jungkook kissed her forehead and then baby's. His two most important people in life .

Kookie look..I have packed some milk power formula because he gets hungry when I am not around and 7 diapers okay.. take this bag there is 6-7 toys , his favourite ones okay.. take care of our little one. Yn explained to him , jungkook nodded looking at his little rascal.

He got downstairs and baby in his strong hands. Baby snuggled against him , fussing over his button of shirt . Jungkook chuckled at his innocence..

All guards bowed to him, baby babbled if making know his presence, jungkook shifted the baby on his left arms... baby's head on his left shoulder.

His walk confident and dangerous, but baby seems to be not interested in this confidence he just started to pull jungkook's well set hair . Jungkook tried to remove his hand but baby continuously fussing over the hairs .

Enough little one, dada needs to look presentable okay don't do that again, do you understand?. Jungkook said kissing baby's head . Baby seems to listen to him , he stopped and quietly put his head on jungkook's shoulder .

His mother was still there..she smiled at the sight of her son and her grandson . She chuckled seeing the chaos filled baby so quiet today .

Good morning my son and my baby grandson. Sana said chuckling, jungkook smiled back . He nodded sitting on the expensive dinning table.
He made baby sit on his lap and patt baby's head .

.
.
Jungkook sits in the G-WAGON.... and a convey of  G-WAGONS following him . Baby sitting in jungkook's lap and looking outside of the window.
Cold air hitting the baby .

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

Hmm...vote goal was completed and here is the chapter..

Do u all know my birthday is on 28 September 😂

Next vote goal - 101

On Monday there is my maths exam I know nothing please pray I pass

Byeeeee~