-Chapter 18-

Aru POV

Aiden was driving and it was silent which was boring so I started small talk.

"Aiden? You are nineteen now. Any future plans?" I asked

"I will get into photography, maybe the film industry as well, as a camera man" He casually, said

"Hmmmmm, what about you, Snake?" I asked Rudy. He clearly approved the nickname. His DJ name is too weird to say, so I settled for this.

"Music" Rudy said, who stopped whining about Mini being more amazing and being bored 

"What about you?" Aiden, suddenly, ask

"I......don't know" I lied. Honestly, I thought about it, and I don't find anything interesting. The only thing I enjoy is imagining, daydreaming and writing. I found directing very captivating. But I won't be able to make. Hell, I don't know if I'll live another day thanks to dad's note, who probably is the Sleeper now.

Shaking out of my 'dark' thoughts, we continued talking.

RUDY SAID JUICE IS JUST FLAVORED WATER! How dare he? In what way is JUICE FLAVORED WATER?!

There was a lot of fighting, Aiden supporting me since I was right, obviously, and Rudy gave in.

We reached our destination and I waved them bye.

I enter the museum and Sherilyn said I had a letter. Weird. She handed it to me and I went to me room before I opened it.

Dear Aru,

I know, I should have told you in the last letter but this important detail managed to slip out of my mind.

When you were younger, I remember how much you loved Lord Indra. I wasn't there but I always watch your mom tell the stories and your wonderful reaction when you were 3. You adored Arjuna as well.

To add to you collection, the necklace that came with this letter is yours. I named it Vajra. It's engraved on the necklace at the back. They both match. I hope you like it.

Seeing your wonderous joy, I got you your lightning bracelet, with your name engraved. Your face when you saw it was priceless and it will always be etched into my mind. I love you, my lovely morning star.

Yours always,

Suyodhana

God. He gave me the bracelet? I checked the envelope and found a golden chain. True to his word, on the back it was engraved 'Vajra'. I wore it, it was beautiful. I hugged the letter and kept saying Vajra, thinking where I heard that before.

Then it clicked, he knew my favorite story. So he was watching me. If he cared that much, then surely he couldn't leave without seeing my reaction, right?

I ran up to my window and searched the window. No, he wouldn't be there, he wouldn't be able to see. It should be more like eye-level or higher or...............

It's him. On the Acharya's roof. Out of shock, my hand went up to my mouth. He was here, it was him. I froze. By the time I reach there to convince or talk, he would be gone. He was staring at me with adoration.

He smiled lightly and waved. Tears were stinking his eyes and I was pretty damn sure tears were already cascading down my checks. I chuckled lightly and wanted to hug him. Did he feel the same?

He ran. He left. He didn't stop and neither did I.

I jumped and got the rails, stepping where ever I could and lowered myself.