chapter 1: captured

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

The person gain his conscious back but didn't able to open his eyes due to the blood loss.....
He can hear and feel what are they doing with him.
He hear his husband voice ordering something to the doctor..... He didn't hear clearly but the last word take his breathe away privilege of being doctor.

"Doctor, give him this medicine and don't try to play smart or else your daughter eyeball and slices of body will come home "
He hear, his husband threating them but neither they can do anything nor he can.... Become he got countless times punishment for doing that.

He feel injection needle against his delicate skin.... Which was piercing right now due to the shot..... He know he is going to gone in coma also Anthesia will do the work of weaker his body more than already is it .

"Meeting you was never in my list nor falling for your fake facade....... I let myself fall into the deep abyss of your love and even if I want to come out it's already been late.
I wish I never met you Jungkook... It's hurt but I can't get rid of you because you are carved in every inch of my body..... I let you paint my soul, body with your dark color"
He close his eyes thinking.......... Because Anthesia showed it's power...... He gone into deep sleep.

•~~~~~~~~•

"Mr.jeon... Mam is in VVIP room... You can meet him and she will loose his each and every memories and it's upto you what will you tell him.
Excuse me sir" Doctor wang bowed and escort from there not wanting to stay there even a bit with this psycho man.

Jungkook with steady... Intimate steps made his way towards taehyung room Whisleing a dark tone..... All look at him terrified.

Jungkook enter inside the VVIP room, his actions halt looking at the serene face of the younger not caring about the bandage around his head.... Oxygen mask on his beautiful face... IV connected with his vein feeling it with blood which he loss...... Lastly his now pale and chapped lips.....
But still he is looking out of the world....

Jungkook sit beside taehyung looking at his face intensely but soon his eyes and face turn dark remembering earlier stunt Tae pull

"See, the consequences of your actions my muss!!! You know what" Jk goes towards Tae ear and whisper darkly "the one who was helping is now in the stomach of my pets babylove........ Just because you are my love that's why you are still alive !! Aww don't cry babylove...... You know right except me none has the right to made you cry though" Jk said in babyvoice wiping the long stains of tear.

"I spare your that so called family but now I will not because of them you were fighting with me!!! No not a chance my moon " Jk husk near Taehyung ear then stand up and fix his suit.

" I will come soon and ohh yeah I have to give you double doses not wanting to have a threat between us right darling "
Jk husk playfully and plant a kiss on tae forhead going out not before applying many guards here.