Chapter 8: hurt

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

"Yeah just like that pup "

"Ahhh hyung i can't do this anymore!!! "

"Pup, you are doing good, just few minutes and it's done "

"No~~~~ ahhh~~~"

"Just like that yeah there.... Ahh~~~ do harder ammm~~~~~"

"Finally!!!! It's done hyung!!! So exhausting!!! "
Taehyung exclaimed happily and shows jungkook his notebook where he was solving physics questions who give him thumbs up.

[What you thought huh? 🌚🌚]

"See it was not that hard tae. You just need practice and it's all good "
Jungkook said pating taehyung fluffy hair softly giving him soft smile.

Taehyung just look at jungkook bunny smile in daze. He already developed crush for jungkook which now turn into love without him knowing.
He love his simplicity, his kind nature, his caring side, his smile, his Bambi eyes, his character in other words he love his everything and him. He is goner for jungkook.

Jungkook stop smiling and see taehyung looking at him without blinking. He also get lost on those blue orbs. He knows he finally get successful in making taehyung fall in love with him. He observe everything how tae give him subtle gazes, how his lips forms beautiful smile whenever he come to teach or meet him, how his eyes burn in jealousy whenever he get close to any female or male, how his desperate eyes find thier solace when they see him.he see everything and just one last blow and then taehyung is his.

"Done watching my face pup? "
He teasingly said and sway his hand in front taehyung face who come back to his senses and with wide eyes look at him, lips parting which were looking so tempting to him. He chuckle and seat back on couch and look at taehyung who was trying hard to cover his red blushing face.

"Don't need to be shy taehyung. I know I am handsome, I had seen many people watch me without blinking and 𝘐 𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘵 "
Last word he said to himself and gaze at embarrassed taehyung.

"I-Its nothing like that h-hyung "
Stuttering taehyung mumble playing with his baby hands.

"Oh , so am I ugly? "
Jungkook muttered tilting his head in left side and give taehyung Intimating eyes making him more nervous then he already is.

"N-No hyung it's nothing like that. You are not ugly"

"But before you, yourself told me that I am not handsome"
He said leaning back on the couch head. He is enjoying teasing his pup too much. He love to see that rosy cheeks become red because of him and the shyness on those blue orbs. He, feel proud that he is reason behind taehyung desperation, his shyness, his nervousness, his messed up state and he will make sure it remains as it is.

"No!! Hyung I never call you ugly. You are very handsome"
He shyly said making proud smirk spread over jungkook handsome face.

"Really?? then I am glad that a beauty like you called me handsome. "
He teasingly said and pat taehyung lap leaning forward a little towards taehyung face who become nervous .

"Wh-what are you doing hyung!? "
Taehyung asked breathing heavily clutching his short tightly feeling jungkook breath just above his face.

"Admiring God's most possessed , beautiful and luring creation . "
Jungkook whispers in his deep, velvety tone hands sensually caressing taehyung naked thighs feeling them.
He wanna grip them hard and squeeze it. The lips which he want to taste so bad with taehyung reciprocating his feelings....... But that need time and he will make sure that taehyung love for him remain for lifetime.