Chapter 4:jeon jungkook

Time skip 15 years later^^^^

Jungkook- 20 years old

Taehyung- 15 years old

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"JUNGKOOK!!! JUNGKOOK!! "
Loud chanting of this name with joyful howls can be heard inside the arena where two young man's were fighting aggressively without giving a fuck about things taking place in the surrounding.

"Who do you think will win this match!!? Because according to me that black one seems thin and weak!! "Man in his 20s told his friend who was sitting beside him watching the game with a knowing look

Man in his 20s told his friend who was sitting beside him watching the game with a knowing look.

Hearing his sentence his friend just give a knowing smirk before muttering "just watch and let your jaw drop on the floor! "

Not after few minutes the black one started to get uncountable punches without him protesting against the punches.

"See!! He is getting punches"
John exclaimed excited about that his words are coming true

"Shut up John!! Don't ruin my mood "

'𝗢𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝗱!! '
Mc announced making the audience more excited about the whole match more likely the black one.

Jungkook smirk through his bloodied mouth and injured face looking at his opponent tired due to all the aggressiveness he had shown throughout the match without any break.
Now his time to shine and show this mother***** thier place.
To show who is the real ruler of here.

He crack his neck bone stretching his shoulder bones taking fighting position.

"NEVER MESS WITH YOUR KING !! PEASANT!! "
He shout giving one punch right there on the jaw making the red tilt his face groaning in pain.
Jk didn't give him time for regain his posture. He again punch him continuously in his abdomen on the liver, on the guts, on the stomach making his opponent groan and gasp for air but he didn't leave him for a second second giving powerful punches on his weak places.

"Time over peasant!! "
Jk exclaimed quite excitedly after watching that only 5 seconds are left for the match to end.
He give a powerful punch right on the throat damaging his wind pipe giving him painful death.

The red one opponent fall upon the ground with a thud followed by joyful howl, cheering and referee whistling declaring jungkook winner of the match.

Jungkook smirk raising his both indicating that he win again, he look towards his opponent taking away from there towards hospital for giving his body to his house.

'𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝟭𝟬 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘅𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿!!!
𝗔 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺!!! 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗠𝗿. 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁!!! '
Mc keep on ranting but jk just roll his eyes taking his winning prize and go away from there without giving a fuck about the people following him for autograph or photo shoot.