chapter 9:devasted

Devasted .

That's what taehyung was feeling from past 2 weeks being away from jungkook. He first thought maybe because of jungkook exam, he is missing and not coming to teach him.
But now it's enough he want to know where is jungkook from past few weeks after thier almost kiss incident. Is he mad at him for that Or he started to feel uncomfortable him.
He whimper at the last thought already feeling scared because of that reason..... What if jungkook will go away from him or will be disgusted by him moreover tell about this to his parents then he is dead.

Gulping he stand up from his bed and finally decided to ask his dad about rather then assuming things.
He walk out of his room and go towards his dad study room where currently Mr. Jeon aka jungkook dad and his dad are having some serious discussion over something.

He stand in front of the study room and started to debate inside himself whether to go or not. Biting his lips finally decide to knock and give his heart peace or maybe heartbreak.
He knock and when get a
'come in ' he go inside and see Mr. Jeon and his dad were looking at him with surprised eyes because he never ever disturbed them in between thier talks . Avoiding thier surprise stare he go towards his dad and sit beside his dad looking down biting his lips.

"You need something baby!? "
Taejoon asked surprised pating taehyung back who nod in answer.

"What is it tae!? "

"Dad w-where is jungkook hyung? He isn't for teaching me"
Hearing his answer taejoon look at his son with surprise eyes and then at junghyun who also give him same look.

"You don't know where is he!? "

"No dad . You know is he!? "

"Actually son jungkook actually had gone for his internship in one of the multinational company in NewYork. I am surprised he didn't informed about it to you "
As soon as those words leave junghyun mouth taehyung eyes started to fill with new tears, he bite his lips to stop it.

"It's ok uncle and thank you for telling me about it. I am sorry if I disturbed you guys "
Taehyung stand up from the couch and bow and then walk away from here because he can't sit there for even a second his heart is bleeding why jungkook didn't tell him about his internship.was he just a student and uncle son for jungkook nothing more ,his heart cry at the thought.
as he was going out his tears which he was holding also started to fall one by one without any restrictions.
He run away from there to his room, his safe place.

Going inside his room he lock the room and slide down from the door holding his sobs but the tears were the prove that he is crying, his heart is crying.

"W-why? "
He mumble and hide his face in between his knees and started to sob harder and harder Hiccuping in between.

"Why you did that hyung!!!!? Atleast you could have told me... As your student!!!! I am sorry if I make you uncomfortable by my action please forgive me!!!! "
He mumble after crying for more than two hours.

Weakly he stand up with the help of door frame and go towards his study tabel where his phone is.
He pick up the phone and dial jungkook number but it was unreachable. Oh how can he be so stupid..... How can jungkook call will connect when he is in another country.
Sighing he just sat there and look out at the sunset just like his life which is dark now without his sun. He lay down his head on the table with the help of his arms and look out and his silent tears were flowing one by one wetting the table but he didn't care about it now.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵.