Chapter 7: uncomfortable

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Jungkook is excited today more than he should be,because why not he is going to spend time with his baby love which he wanted from so long.

He choose to wear pastel colors not his casual black colour because his love like pastel colors more, so how can he leave a mere chance to not impress his baby.

He get dressed up and took his phone and wallet and stand in front of the length size mirror and check him out, turning around.

"Baby love to get your love you,see what not I have to do.
Just because of you I had to hide my tattoos, leave my smocking and drinking habit, my arrogant and bitchy nature and lastly my favorite color black to but don't worry I will drawn you in my colour soon that you will only see me, me and me not anyone else not like I will let them tho "
Lastly arrogantly chuckling, he made his way downstairs and then out of the mansion towards his car collection room also bikes to.

"What should I take with me!?
My baby never take bike ride, so bike!!! Hm is it!! "
He neither take car nor bike he choosed to go by walking because he know taehyung even though has unlimited money like to be simple .

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟......

It's been more than 2 weeks that taehyung finally agreed on the topic of him being tutor by jungkook.
Taehyung fall sick that's why today jungkook is going to teach him more precisely admiring him and show him his Oscar level acting.
It's not like he was not worried for taehyung, just as the news reach his ears, making excuses he meet taehyung, take care of him in night, in morning give soup made by him, everything did for Tae and his actions leave everyone in shock but he care A big no.
Taehyung was too but he thought maybe because of sibling love...... Poor baby. Jeon love him in every possible way but not sibling love.... He should pray that Jeon don't get to know about it or else rip him.
.

.

.

.

"Please mam, this way. Let me help you"
Taehyung saw jungkook holding some old lady arms and helping her to cross the road.
Soft smile spread over his face after witnessing jungkook doing such good deed in today generation.

"Thank you young man "
Old lady said and pated jungkook cheek with her wrinkled hand making jungkook gag inside but what can he do? Nothing because taehyung was just in front of them. Just, because he wants to have a good image in front of taehyung he did it or else he crushed this old hags by his car everyday.

"It's ok granny. I am glad, I could help you out "
Jungkook mutter with fake smile getting irritated, cause the way she had gripping on his arms.

"Excuse me " Freeing himself forceful by her hand, he made his way towards leaving everyone drooling over his sexy body.all were taking his picture or trying to touch or get closer to him.... Which is making him irritated to the core but again just because of taehyung all are smiling like duck or else there existence would have been vanished from the earth.

"So, where to? "
He asked, standing a little too close to taehyung which was enough to make taehyung uncomfortable so moved away a little but again jungkook come close again after tripping one girl as a excuse.

"I don't know hyung maybe some silent place "
Taehyung said and stay in his place after he saw girls are making jungkook tripping over him.
Listening him, jungkook ear twitch up already thinking where to take him.

"Okay, let's go then taehyung and btw we two are matching clothes"
He said softly admiring his love, he knows maybe he is obsessed with taehyung but still he loves taehyung unconditionally, his muse.
He eyes were roaming all over taehyung face, that doe eye widen with surprised looking like a cute tiger cub, plump lips forming into a pout while talking, the way his long hair flows as the soft breeze passed by him, his eyes sparkled more when he noticed taehyung wearing the necklace he had gifted him.