HC: When they find you crying

What they'd do if they saw someone they care about cry.

Megumi
- I can't imagine him doing much (on the outside), he's not good at communicating at all. From past behaviours when he saw Nobara cry, he will probably be startled if he ever catches you crying, probably panic a little inside and freeze.
- He's not good with words and he is self aware, he'll stay put until there is a clear indication that you want company or someone to talk to.
- He'll lend you a shoulder to cry on, ears for you to vent and tissues when you need them, he still firmly believes on actions more than words.
- If you were crying because of someone, whether they were being mean or bullied you or whatever, and you confess your concerns to him, the next day you'll magically receive apologies, the said people would be begging for your forgiveness and you notice they'd be in bad shapes.
- Just overall very action based, he appreciates you so he'll look after you doing everything that he can. If you cut yourself, he'll bandaid it, if you're tired, he'll ask to take on your missions.
- He'll only console you verbally if you were sad about something that he personally experienced and actually knew about how to deal with it. He's intelligent and will explain to you why you shouldn't be sad because so on and so on.
- Will give you a hug if you really really really needed one.

Yuji
- Unlike Megumi he isn't afraid to use physical affection, will give you a hug first of all. He can't really read the room and will stay with you even if your body language says you wanna be alone.
- Will stick with you until you feel better unless you tell him to go away.
- Will interfere with the sad atmosphere you made. Sometimes will unintentionally ruin your crying mood by doing or saying something stupid. Or tell you a really bad joke to cheer you up, but it usually is so bad that it's actually funny.
- "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
"Why?"
"Cus it wanted to."
- He somewhat is self aware of his own lack of intelligence, but will use it to his advantage to make a laugh out of you. 
- Uses his own weird logic to try to solve your emotional problems, like weird ways to make yourself happier.
- "Okay, this always works for me, basically pretend your problems are someone else's, yeah? And then you're an outsider, and you're listening to this persons problem, and you'll start to realise how stupid it sounds. Here try it."
- Will encourage you to eat your problems away, like him. If he has money, most of the time he doesn't, he's very broke since he can't save money, he'll bring you to his favourite place to eat or buy you his favourite snacks.
- Hard for him to take anything seriously and sometimes his unseriousness brings you out of your mood and his presence is oddly comforting.

Nobara
- A girl's girl for sure, she'll understand you better than anyone, after all girls understand girls more.
-Shopping therapy on top. She won't hesitate to spend money on you.
- Will support you no matter what, especially if you had an altercation with somebody else, even if you weren't exactly in the right, she'll be with you. Sometimes she'll even be angrier than you.
- "The audacity?! What does this bitch look like? Where is she?! I'm gonna fucking nail her on the bill board."
- Snacks are a must. Boba tea, sushi, viral foods.
- Her hugs are the best.
- Give you a makeover and a girls night out.
- Nothing a drink can't solve.

Toge
- He can't talk but doesn't mean he don't want to. He actually has a lot to say, despite his aloof appearance, he is observant and emotionally intelligent. So when you're upset, he usually knows how to make you feel better.
- Tries to distract you. Will try to annoy you out of your sadness by trolling or feeding you. He'll do a good job of distracting.
- Will type in his phone to explain why you shouldn't be stressed, he will also be very action based - for obvious reasons.
- You sometimes get stressed with assignments and he'll do it for you, he's academically doing better than you.
- Will bring you to theme parks or night markets to find stuff to do, again, to distract you. Play online games with you. PubG, fortnight, 2 player games, fireboy and water girl surprisingly he's really good at those games. He'll bring out your competitive side and successfully distract you.
- Very good at emotional support.
- Pretty decent hugs.

Yuta
- Pampers you, treats you like you're sick. He thinks that mental health is the same as physical health. When you're sad, pampering is what he'll do.
- Very mature, runner up to Nanami, emotionally mature and knows what to say and has the ability to say it as well unlike Toge. The only person who is both emotionally intelligent and able to communicate it well.
- He often finds you curled up in a ball, sulking in a corner and he'll level down to you to talk to you.
- Not being weird or anything, he likes your vulnerable side, not for some weird reason but quite like being relied on.
- Will do whatever you ask him without question. Within reason. Whether it's beating some guy up or getting some sweets for you.
- No situation will faze him, he is strong mentally, not someone to be taken lightly, he was someone who passed a time where he wanted to kill himself.
- "Everything passes, trust me on that, I'm with you."

Jogo
- Finds you secretly slipping a tear.
- He is ready to save a damsel in distress.
- Neutralises your tears with lava, forming rocks. He files it down to a heart shape and gifts it to you.
- "Crying? Not on my watch 🌋" He said in his sexy ashy voice.

I wanna read a well written yandere fic so bad.
A well written one. Haikyuuhoeee's ones got deleted 😭