Simple Mission gone wrong...

It was to be a simple rescue mission...

For the last month since this...whatever you call this mess began, my friends and I have fought for our lives.

The first thing I did after Sugu and I saved our mother was to check on Shino. Luckily, she was alright. However, it seemed her appearance had changed. She was in her GGO attire, with her dark brown hair now being the light blue it was in the game, alongside her dark gray eyes being blue as well.

After I had made sure she was okay, the both of us made our way back toward my house, where it seemed Asuna had arrived to check on Sugu and me. Her appearance was of her KoB uniform from the last few months of Aincrad, her rapier, Lambent Light on her waist. Both Asuna and Shino told us that they woke up wearing what they were currently wearing, just like Sugu and I have.

I didn't know much about what we had to do next, but I did know we had to make sure the rest of our friends were okay, and so the four of us split up. Asuna and Sugu went to make sure Rika and Keiko were okay, while Shino and I went to check on Tsuboi. We had agreed to group back together at Andrew's place, and so, once we found Tsuboi, who was wearing his Aincrad attire, we made our way toward Andrew's old place, which had been up for sale since the day he left the country.

Rika and Keiko were both in their Aincrad attires, and surprisingly, Pina was there, and it wasn't Keiko's cat Pina, but Pina, her blue-feathered dragon friend. As surprising as it was to see Pina here, it was more surprising to see Yui appear in the room in her pixie form. Asuna told us that when she woke up, not only was she in her KoB uniform, but Yui was on her bed waiting for her to wake up. I was hoping that Yui had some idea of what was going on, but sadly, she didn't know. However, she did tell us about the threats that were in the city. It seemed the few Dire Wolves, Robotic Scorpions, and much more that were outside my house and on the way toward Asada's apartment and Tsuboi's place weren't the only locations filled with these familiar monsters.

Asuna had said on her way toward Rika and Keiko's place that they had to take down familiar creatures from SAO, ALO, and GGO. And with Yui's confirmation, the whole city was filled with them. This wouldn't be a problem as most of the population of Tokyo had an AmuSphere and played at least one VRMMORPG, so there should be plenty of fighters out there. Hell, over 6,000 citizens here from SAO should have awakened with their old avatars then.

Sadly, that wasn't true from what we knew so far.

Before we decided to go after or figure out why this all started in the first place, we wanted to make sure those who couldn't fight were removed from the city. From the people we saved within the first month, they were all in normal outfits. Even some of the SAO survivors we found were either in their normal attire or the SAO Survivor School uniform.

We had yet to see any other ALO player or GGO player in the city as well...

The only person who was fighting out here and helping evacuate people like us was, surprisingly, the last person I'd expect to see.

Tomo Hosaka, or, as we know her, Argo,

Even with her out there helping with getting people out, we're never going to figure out who is behind this or why WE were chosen for it. My only guess so far on who did this to us is that they know who we are in the real world and the virtual world...

It was now February 25th, 2027... Yui had found a group of people hiding out in an open parking garage, so that was our current objective.

Find the group of people.

Get them to the city border, where they will be "transported" out of the city by Kikouka's people.

Go back to our hideout, which is Andrew's place now.