Consequences - Jaime Lannister

Jaime x fem!reader (niece/daughter)

Warnings: GOT

Word count: 744

Summary: Y/n likes to learn how to defend herself, and her uncle Jaime wants to help. Bonding time with at least one of his secret children. But will it last?

Authors Note: I think Jaime was screwed over. He deserved a happy ending but they had him go back to Cersei! Thats fucked he desevered better. And he would've been a good father, poor guy.

"Now, what are you doing?" Jaime asked slightly amused at how he made the princess jump. He didn't mean to startle her, but he was curious when he saw her sneak off. So he followed his so called niece, to see what she was up to.

"Praciting." Y/n answered her uncle not looking him in the eyes. She was ashamed, she knew she had no reason to be. But she wasn't supposed to even be touching weapons. Her mothers orders. Y/n didn't want to see the look of disappointment or appallment on his face that was on her mothers when she found out. "I'll be going."

"I didn't say you had to leave." Jaime spoke up confused on her actions, ready to flee as fast as possible.

Y/n turned around to face him, with a furrowed brow she asked. "Isn't that why you followed me here?"

"No." Jaime shook his head walking closer to her. "I just wanted to see what you were up to. I'm not telling you to stop, you were doing quite good with that sword."

He couldn't help but be proud of what he saw. She had no one to help or train her but she was good. He was definitely taking credit for it in his head. It's in her blood.

"I've been told that if anyone found me here doing this again that I'd be punished." Y/n grimaced remembering her mother's exact words.

Jaime lifted her chin with his hand, making her look him in the eyes. He smiled hoping he could encourage her. "I won't tell. Promise."

With that Jaime decided that he was gonna help Y/n. He was going to be her teacher, he'd rather she know how to defend herself than not. It's also an excuse for him to get to spend more time with y/n.

So from then on Jaime and Y/n would meet in the hidden quiet location they had found, and Jaime taught her how to use all kinds of weapons. Plus some hand to hand.

And it was all going well till a certain someone's little birdies decided to tell the Queen. (Pyter Belish)

^ ^ ^

It was a cool day in KingsLanding, perfect for teaching Y/n some archery Jaime thought. He was on his way to her room to walk with her.

"So I was thinking today we could work on-" He stopped speaking as he shut the bedroom door behind him and didn't see Y/n anywhere. "Y/n?"

"I don't think it's good for us to be doing this anymore uncle." Y/n's voice came out soft and Jaime swears he could hear it wobble as she spoke.

"But you love-" Jaime stopped in his tracks when he walked over to see her standing on the balcony. As she turned to look at him Jaime was floored. Looking at her face, seeing her split lip and bruised cheek, he was raging on the inside but he didn't want to scare her so he approached her slowly. "What happened?"

Y/n could feel tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't want her uncle to see her like this, that's why she was hiding in her room. "I was spotted training the other day... Mother was not happy."

Jaime cupped one side of her face gently. "Your mother did this to you?"

Y/n gave a stiff nod, biting her lip. "I do not want you to incur any punishment like I have or worse uncle Jaime. I think it best to not do the lessons anymore."

Jaime pulled her into him, wrapping her up into a tight hug. Trying to comfort her, and make her feel protected. "No, no you love learning how to use a sword, throw knives, hand to hand combat, and I will not let you be defenseless or have something you love taken away from you."

Y/n pulled back to look into Jaimes eyes worried for him. "What are you gonna do?"

Jaime smiled at her concern for him, brushing one hand through her hair. "Don't worry about that, just let me take care of it. You just focus on what you wanna learn next."

Y/n nodded resting her head against his chest. All the while Jaime was thinking about all the things he was gonna say, ripping into his sister. How dare she touch y/n like that. Jaime was not gonna let that slide.