Part 3

Yn: just joking... i don't want to change even she went playfully *chuckles* but obey me *strictly*
Taehyung: ahhhh whyyyyy *whines*
Yn: just for sometime taehyung *sighs and walks out*
Her "for sometime" was having a special effect on his mind. he was processing but then shrugged..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEANWHILE

Tanu: Jungkook *softly*she called him as she spotted him outside in the garden

she called him as she spotted him outside in the garden. He looked behind just to see her smiling sweetly.
Jungkook: yeah tanu *smiles back*
Tanu: if you don't mind i want to ask something really personal.. and also about Taehyung *slowly*
Jungkook: yes go ahead *smiles genuinely*
Tanu: why mr.lee were asking us to stay away from Taehyung saying he killed his family *looking in his eyes*
Jungkook's smile faded, and he looked away from her not wanting to show his anger to her who is just curious girl with sweet and bubbly aura...
Tanu: I'm really sorry b-but they were saying this so seriously that i want to know now i don't feel better like I do while talking to you *slowly*
Jungkook: what will you do after knowing it? *coldly*
Tanu: I'm sorry I won't say it again... *gulps*
she got scared by his sudden change in voice. she was about to go but Jungkook held her wrist and pulled her closer towards him. she bumped in his chest and closed her eyes while he himself was shook.
Jungkook: I'm sorry but if you had asked then listen...
Tanu looked up to realize her forehead is just an inch away from his lips.
Tanu: mm..my..h-hand... *looking away*
Jungkook: *mentally chuckled* yeah..
he left her hand and she immediately maintained a distance.
Jungkook: it happened when he was 17 his father was a police officer and wanted Taehyung to be one too He was practicing shooting that time..his aiming skills were worst that time.. and one day out of nowhere some gangsters attacked-
Jimin: um jungkook *denies by shaking head* if he got to know about her knowing his past he'll be mad at her and you know him *softly* and Tanu *sighs* I'm sorry to say but you should not interfere...
Tanu: no you're right at your place it's just i'm being nosy *nervous smile*
Jimin: it's okay.. but don't interfere until he tells himself..

MEANWHILE