Part 11

4 days later... 4:00 am... Morning

Today... Taehyung gained his consciousness while he was alone in the room. He looked around but found no one. He was about to call someone... But Tanu entered at the right moment. He looked at her and she smiled looking at him with happiness,... she gave him water and he drank it. He hissed because of the surgery of his chest...

Tanu: wait i'll call others okay? *he nodded* and keep laying or the stitches will break okay? *he again nodded*Tanu left. He suddenly remembered her confess

Soon he flinched when Yn bursted in. She looked at him with a wide smile and so did he. She immediately hugged him and kissed his cheeks making him smile...

Yn: so what's your answer? *raising an eyebrow*

Taehyung: what's the question btw? teasing*

Yn: *gets up* it's okay it you don't know... *about to leave*

She was about to leave but Taehyung pulled her making her hover over him. He immediately kissed her with full love and gentleness. She and kissed him back...

Yn: I love you *smiling widely*

Taehyung: But the sky loves moon more than anything 

He said making her blush and remember her words...

Tae: My moon blushes too? *chuckled*

Yn: obviously! and now no Hehehehehe because you're not well and there's one more surgery to do so- *he was serious*

Tae: I- will survive right? *seriously* because i can't lose my love again *teary eyes*

Yn: *placed her cheek on his * yes you will stay positive!

He smiled weakly and she pecked his lips. The other came. 

Jimin: Taehyung!!! *smiling between tears*

Taehyung: Yah! why are you crying i'm alright! *smiles*

Jungkook: *crying* you made us cry so bad... *sobs hard* I was almost dead looking at you fainting infornt of me!

Taehyung: it happened itself *sadly*

Jungkook: its okay *crying* because i'm jeyy keyy *sobs*

He said crying but not forgetting his punch line

Taehyung: Awww my kookieee *emotional*

They talked with him for sometime and then the doctors came. They said they have to do the surgery which was left in the lungs area they left and the surgery started...Yn and other were waiting for the surgery to done but they heard a crowd shouting and yelling. They all got up and proceeded towards the crowd but  just to get shock. 

listen: hurts so good 

As soon as they reached there, they saw literally half of the Seoul standing with rods and anger in their eyes. They were almost breaking the glass door of the hospital entrance...They finally broke the door into pieces and Yn yelled