Part 4

Taehyung's place 7:30 pm...

An pov

Yn and Taehyung were back home. he was in his own world. He didn't wanted to talk nor wanted to see someone right now. Yn didn't said anything how he's feeling...

Tanu: Yn *stood up as soon as she saw her* Everything is fine?? *Yn glanced at Taehyung* um.. i understand
Yn: *nods* Taehyung Take rest *He left before*
*coldly* Now.. about him and his reports i want to know what had happened in his past because it's getting really serious so mind telling us *sat*
Jimin: Mr. Lee i guess you should see if he comes out from his room and please inform us we'll tell you later... He said and Mr. Lee nodded understanding and left.
Jungkook: so, He was 17 back then *deep breath* his father was a police officer and wanted him to be one too, so he started to train Taehyung. He was learning aiming...But because of his innocence... He wasn't that good. He used to miss all the targets. His father understood That's he's not eligible now for shooting. His father was well known for his great encounters and excellent services for the police department... but... once His father did encounter of the most dangerous gangster. During the encounter he died. After a day his brother and friends attacked on Taehyung's place... His father informed the control room, but the police couldn't make it on time. And they almost killed his family but because he was innocent that time obviously, he was just old... Out of Panick he found a gun and Shooted randomly in the air. He unknowingly killed all of them along with his family. It was for his defense so that Court didn't took any harsh actions but let him go he was alone all by himself. Then one month later. There was a terrorist attack planned by the terrorists... They planted a bomb in the market... some men got to know and announced this out of safety and concern, but everyone panicked... Him Taehyung was unfortunately present there that time and poor him didn't even knew he's standing at the operator... But because of some technical issues it failed to respond. The Terrorists then operated it with another operator and succeeded in their plan...He was standing there but fell back and got little injuries... Many people lost their lives and the loved ones in that attack. Because of Taehyung's presence near the operator... They blamed him again... They criticized him for taking the lives and killing his parents by his own hands... After that the terrorists were caught and they accepted.. They did it and Taehyung has no fault in it ... but the people believed that they're saving Taehyung because of his father's excellent services...
Jimin: Some times they tried to hurt him.. They came till his old place to kill him but saved himself anyhow... The colleges denied to give him admissions.. He stopped studying... The company's denied to give him jobs.. He was jobless but then.. he became a mafia... H e maintained his cold aura and never did something bad to other.. It was all an Accident

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTIUED

sorry guys for short Chapter but i am fucking tried today i didn't got a nice sleep , I am not even able to keep my eyes open.. And for  somedays i will not upload as i have to complete my books but i will try.. i hope you forgive me 🥺🥺🥺

Bye Cookies

I always love you 💜