part 8

After two hours... means 11 am they all went for shopping and also they texted Taehyung about this. It took like 2-3 hours to them for shopping and the reason was.. Jungkook was finding a good dress for Tanu and took literally an hour for him to find it. Yn and Jimin chose their dresses in one go.... Finally they're back home and they saw Taehyung was there already. He was sitting on the couch waiting for them.

Yn: you're back? *hearing her he looked up*

That morning incident flashed in his mind and he got shy. He smiled ear to ear and then said-

Taehyung: yeah just a while ago (Yn shook her head and went in her room)
Jimin what did you guys got for yourselves?

Jimin: me and Jungkook got tuxedos and girls got dresses...

Taehyung nodded... Then Jimin and Jungkook talked, and he was listening.

Yn: Jimin you saw Tanu's bag? her dress was in it, and it's lost I guess *sighs*

Jungkook: nope it's with me here... *smiles*

Yn: she was about to cry for this *simply done*

An: of course Bish kookie bought it for her na so she will 

Yn: hmm right

An: I know Taehyung was not there to buy for u I know you are jealous

Yn: Shut up Bish.

Jungkook: she's (Tanu) too cute to handle *shy shy*

Yn: I guess someone is in love. * He blushed* ahh hope so she loves back!
Ohhh fudge! Jimin, we forgot about Taehyung's clothes!

Jimin: ohh hell yeah! *wide eyes* i will go now-

Taehyung: I have finalled my suit already *smiles*

Yn: good to know and what about your chest does it hurt?

Taehyun: No, it's okay now *Yn nodes*

Yn: but Lemme me check it okay? *He nods* lift up your shirt.

He lifted his shut up and she gently touched it. It doesn't feel swollen so she smiled saying

Yn: it's fine

Taehyung: I told yah *smiles*

TIME SKIP TO 5:55 PM 

Everyone was sitting in the living room chilling not until jungkook yelled " it's already 6!" They all saw the time and rushed toward their rooms to get ready... jungkook was the first one to get ready and he came downstaries fixinf his suit. He saw no one was there so he sat down waiting. The second one was jimin and he saw jungkook while coming downstairs.

Jimin: Ay yo ! the first one? so fast *chuckled*

Jk:  yups i was excited so i did it in hurry and the result i'm the first one *proudly*

Soon Taehyung also came Downstaris  while fixing his tie. He saw the two of them already talking while sitting so he also joined them.

Tae: Hey! i'm here how am i looking?*smiles*

Jimin: *acts like drooling* OMG!! Kim Taehyung you are soo hawt!! oof !! my eyes!! *giggles*

Jungkook: sexy!! *Naughty smile* You're looking hot! maybe someone will die today

Tae: who?? *jungkook just smirked* wierdo

LISTEN TO THE SONG: ISHQ WALA LOVE

Before Jungkook could say something, they heard sound of heels clicking. They all looked up and saw Tanu coming downstairs. Taehyung and Jimin smiles while Jungkook was drooling. She was wearing the dress which Jungkook gave her, and she was looking really pretty. Jungkook held his heart which was pounding so fast. Tanu shyly smiled looking at him. Then they saw they also coming down. Jimin and Jungkook smiled while Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off her. He didn't know but he was feeling a tingling sensation in his heart.